CHAPTER 25: MASKARADE BALL

This chapter is long hold tight guys , expect the unexpected.

Y/n POV
" my brother, are you ready to go?" You said knocking on his door. Namjoon open the dior with frown holding his tie

" Help me" he said and you chuckle

"All white's look good on you" you said and he wink. "All done let's go!" You said excitedly.

" Wait Y/n, i have something for you" Namjoon said making Y/n stop. Namjoon opened a box and Y/n eyes widen. Inside she saw a beautiful necklace. Her eyes averted to Namjoon and the necklace, Before he speak.
"Wear this, its called  the blue heart which means .I will trust and protect you forever" namjoon pick up the necklace and put it on Y/n's neck. She touch the jewel smiling to his brother.

" This is beautiful oppa ,Thankyou."  you said and he smile

" Lets goo! " You said

" Dont rush we still have time sis" he said getting his mask and closing the door of his room Y/n then get inside of her room grabbing her shoes and mask too .

"Im excited to see Jungkook, I want to be his first dance" you said going downstairs as you put your shoes on. Namjoon bite his lower lips, feeling uneasy.

"Don't forget to take your medicine" he said and you nodded  grabbing his arms as Namjoon chuckle letting you drag him outside.  The both of you stared to enter the Jin's car as he drove off towards the school where the Party is being held.
Taehyung was on the passenger seat, chatting with Jimin.

"Sis you need to rake your medicine" namjoon said.

"I'll take it in the venue  oppa" you said and he nodded

"Your still not feeling good?" Taehyung ask

"Im good " you said lying. Namjoon then held his hand on your forehead and he frown

"You literally have a fever, you should be in the house" he said making you whine.

" I want to be in this party, I wanted to have a dance with Jungkook and My dress will be worthless if I won't come oppa" you said whining making Namjoon close his eyes.

" Alright alright, just take your medicine and call me or any of us if you dont feel good" he said.

"I promise" you said kissing his cheeks.  When you arrive you quickly get out of the car and went to find Jungkook, making namjoon release a sigh.

" I'll keep and eye on her hyung dont worry", Taehyung said before getting out.

" I'll keep an eye on the girls" Jin said and namjoon nodded.

" I trusted Jungkook all this time hyung, I know he won't betray us especially Y/n" namjoon said and Jin nodded.

" Yeah but we have to be careful" Jin said opening the car door as well as Namjoon.

Y/n saw Jimin and Jungkook inside and Hoseok holding a glass of wine .
She put her mask on as she step closer to them. She saw how handsome Jungkook in that all white suit just like a prince . His hair is parted in a very sexy way as he take a sip on that wine glass.  Jimin saw you looking at Jungkook as he smirk .

"Hello princess" Jimin said and you smiled at him. Jungkook look up to see you in a blue dress, with a blue mask on. He stare at you then he realize that hus heart is beating so fast. He put his palm on his chest as you continue to walk towards them.

"Hi Jungkook" you said shyly when you saw that he was starring at you.

"H-hi you look beautiful" he said making you blush.