Chapter Two: Welcome Back

Your in the locker area when someone started to speak behind you

Your in the locker area when someone started to speak behind you." Hi Y/n " someone greeted you, you look back and saw a handsome man smiling while looking at you. Your eyes furrows in confusion looking at the guy.

"Uhm...hi?" You said, looking at him from head to toe when you didn't recognise him.

"Oh! Sorry my name is Taehyung By the way and I heard your Namjoon hyung's sister " he said, looking nervously on you .
He look so naive that you wanted to bully him for a second, and so you did. Realising that hes the one your brother is talking to the phone last night.

" So what, do you think Im also a good student like my brother? didn't they tell you about me that much?" I said walking towards him as he slowly move back until his back hit the lockers, looking with a wide eyes and open mouth.

"No? But they said your bossy" he said making you snap in annoyance and roll your eyes while looking at him. You started to walk towards the room and he trail behind you.

" Well that's true, Can't deny that. I have this motto if you don't know ,I want it, Ill get it , do you understand ? ...your name again?" You ask stoping at the door while the other students are slowly filling the room.

"Taehyung... Kim Taehyung " he said and you nodded in response.

"Taehyung hyung? " A voice said on the side making you both look at him and Taehyungs face light up.

"Jungkook-ah " he said and they give each other a manly hug.
You switch into your girly mood when you saw jungkook looking so handsome with a black hair , smiling widely with his bunny smile and then he saw you making you blush and smile back at him.

" Hi Y/n , how are you?" Jungkook ask smiling sweetly on you.

"Uh?I-im good, Jungkook Oppa" you shyly said, making taehyung confused since you didn't greet him like that.

"Hyung you know her already? I saw you talking to her" Jungkook ask and taehyung nodded , glancing between you and jungkook.

"Yeah, I greeted her earlier but its quite -"

" Oppa, Wanna sit with me?" You ask cutting taehyung's words and grabbing jungkook's hand ,guiding him to your choosen chair.

" Im sorry Y/n but I promised Jimin hyung that I'll be sitting beside him." He said making you annoyed at the news, but still you want to impress him by showing him your good side, so you just smiled and nodded. " Ok then" you said.

" Hey What's up guys" Jimin said entering the classroom with a bright face.

"Hyung, look taehyung hyung is here now" Jungkook said from your side, when some girls are greeting Jimin and giving him some stuff to welcome him.

" Oh! Taehyung-ah Im glad you followed my advice " he said glancing on taehyung and back winking at the girl who gave him a gift. You look at him with a straight face, when he saw you and got shocked.