Chapter 9 : Sehun

Taehyung rushes forward pushing some mens on his way,  they didnt react since they know him and completely brush it off

You and sehun are completely on your own worlds,  deepening the kiss until someone pull your shoulder back and cut the kiss.  You look back in shock and saw taehyung with an angry eyes looking at sehun as he look at him back with confusion on his face.

"Tae! " you gasp pulling away from sehun,  he frown when you let go of him.

"What are you doing here and with a man? " taehyung stated looking at you and then to sehun with a dagger look.

" y/n is he your boyfriend?  Why didnt tell me? " sehun ask,  looking at you.

"He's a friend sehun,  nothing else" you said awkwardly, sehun nodded and then gave taehyung a dagger look too.

"Y/n let's go,  or your brother will be mad at you. Your lucky that I found you first and not jin hyung or suga hyung. " Tae stated bending down to whisper and face you.

" back off man,  she's mine" sehun said pulling you on his side but taehyung grab your hand to tightening the grip looking at sehun like he wanted to kill him.

"Sehun my brother is here , you should go. Taehyung is a friend don't worry" you said and sehun looks completely mad but nodded, smiling at you before he left.

"Taehyung-ah" a voice from the back of him called ,  taehyung eyes widen  when he recognized the voice . It was Namjoon who called him,  he immediately hug you and cover your face, looking back at namjoon with jisoo.

"H-hyung ?" He nervously says.

"Oh your with a girl,  sorry bro just wanted to let you know that we are using the room.  " he said then taehyung smile awkwardly  and nodded

"Go ahead hyung have fun" he said then namjoon and jisoo start to walk away.

Your frowning looking at namjoon and jisoo walking directly upstairs.
"They are back again? " you ask taehyung and he just shrugged, nodding watching it with you.

"Let's get you out of here Y/n" he said pulling your hand but you let go and start to walk away instead. "Y/n! No! " he shouted walking fast to catch you. 
You suddenly stop and saw a very familiar figure  in of the tables. Your heart felt the pain as you saw Jungkook kissing someone and she's on his lap grinding herself to him. Taehyung stop behind you pulling your shoulder to face him.

"Hey,  dont-" he stop when he saw the tears in your eyes.  Looking at your back and saw Jungkook and Lisa kissing .
"He's drunk y/n, don't hate him" he said,  you smirk and wipe away your tears.

" I dont have the rights to begin with, Oppa don't allow us and I can't do something about it." You said and continue to walk again,  your still hurt cause you like jungkook so much,  but when namjoon told you not to. You get mad at him but completely understand why,  since when you and sehun broke up.  Your a complete mess, locking yourself and  ditching school all the time.The innocent and lovely girl that you are have  completly vanished  and became one of the trouble makers of the campus.

Sehun has been your first crush and boyfriend but he betrayed you and use your innocent to play with him. Not knowing that your his day shift and the others are at night. The fact that you saw him kissing with someone  at thw back of the school and told you to fuck of hit you very hard. You never knew that side of him your to drunk of his love that us all fake.

"Y/n where are you going? Let's get you home " he said stoping you, he walking infront of you.

"Do you have another room here? " you ask and Taehyung eyes was blinking rapidly with an open mouth completely speechless

"W-why? " he ask

" let's make out,  since you interrupted me and Sehun . Then you change his place" you said like it's just a normal thing to say or do. Taehyung was still blinking but you snap your fingers infront of him catching his attention.

" no- namjoon hyung migh-"he stutter but you cut him off.
"Tae he won't,  and besides Ive done this with Jimin. " Taehyung was shock hearing that,  with jimin?  He recall completely dumb founded.

"W-what? But" he scoffs

" He looks good at that time and he's seducing me so why not it's just making out." You said he shake he's head , not getting your point.
"So what now? You wanna make out with me or Ill ask someone else here? " you continue,  taehyung take a big gulp and roam his eyes to the place,  before pulling you up to the stairs.

"Just making out" he said.  You smirk following him when he's back is still looking stiff from nervousness.

"Geez what a strong grip Oppa" Taehyung look back before opening the door and giving you an eye roll .

" Tae-" he cut you this time smashing his lips into yours,  and  tightening his grip into your waist down to your ass,  he's big hands are holding both of it as you gasp then he shove his tongue inside,  kissing him back roughly.

" fuck Y/n no~" he hiss breathing heavily when your fingers touches his clothed crotch, experimentally to know if he wants more or not.  he move back covering it with his hand "just making out and nothing else" he said biting his lips looking at you.

"Alright alright ! I'm sorry just checking If I'm turning you on" you said and move to sit on the bed. He sigh heavily and follows you sitting beside you.

"You should go home now " he said.

" My brother won't be there anyway, so why bother going home at this hour,  my parents are working night shift so I'm alone" you said taehyung nodded understanding the new information about you.
" look Tae I'm not a child, sure I'm in high school but still I can make my own decisions . Oppa won't be mad if he caught us , so don't worry" you said reassuring him to calm down.

"But still I feel bad for touching you when we are not in a relationship. making out is enough y/n, let's not break more relationship rules." He said,  he's beautiful eyes meeting yours. Your liking how considerate he is, unlike Jimin who almost didnt hold himself back when your making out with him, the only reason why you both stoo at that time is because you heard someone opening the door on the other room and that is Namjoon's room. You look at Taehyung as he bite his lower lip cutely waiting for your response.

"As you wish baby" you said and stood up completely hooking your legs on each side of him before sitting on his lap and his hands traveled to your waist then to your thighs holding you still. He bite his lower lip seeing your cleavage right infront of him.
"You can touch,  I'm allowing you" you teasingly said but taehyung just brush it off and stare at your eyes.
"I didn't know your this handsome tae" you said admiring his big eyes and perfect face.

"It's because this is our first day meeting each other" he said smiling, you slap your head completely forgotten that he just transferred today.

"I'm dumb you know"you said.

"Yeah,  pretty dumb" he said smiling,  he's hands traveled to your neck and you let him drag you into a kiss. This time it's gentle and soft. Unlike sehun who likes rought and sloppy kiss,  taehyung likes slow and passionate.

Smut warning ahead

Smut warning ahead. 18+