Chapter 24: JUNGKOOK

POV JUNGKOOK:

Two days from now is the Maskarade Ball, they need to attack the Mansion of the Bangtan Mafia for them to get that Blue necklace. Jungkook was heading towards the dark alley as he met Lisa on the way.

" I guess your not forgetting your mission baby, right. Don't get to carried away by that bitch" she said stomping her heels that echos in the dark alley.

" Don't be to proud Lisa, you even became a tree a few days ago. " Jungkook snap, Lisa roll her eyes walking with Jungkook.

" Yeah, and you don't even help me at all" she said.

" Get your dude to help you, Im not your boyfriend " Jungkook said

" Awe your still jealous, you know I still love you right? " lisa said clinging into his arms as he scoffed

"Yeah right, I'm glad we broke up so I don't have to deal with your attitudes" Jungkook said pusher her away.

"Jungkook! " She shouted

" Your going to ruin all the plans. So stop being stupid and dont talk to me" Jungkook said opening the door

" Fuck you , next time you will see her bathing in her own blood if you say it again." She said before going the other way .

" Don't touch her Lisa, and that's a warning ", Jungkook said

.
.
.
.

" The five of you have a new mission, this is a huge one so be careful not to get caught" Jay said and everyone is nodding.

"You have to kill the existing mayor , so we can proceed to our plan , after that we can build our new hideout in that exclusive area . Jungkook your going to be the head of the team, you know what to do. " Jay said and he nodded getting out of the room with the girls.

" Inside the mayors office , he have a button for the hidden door. Before I kill him you two needs to find that button so we can get the blue print and the money inside got it? Rose and Jisoo can handle the situation outside." Jungkook said and everyone prepared to go.

Upon arriving in the office they start to crawl in the roof vent with the help of Jisoo dressing as Staff. The mayor was alone and was having a phone call when suddenly he heard something above him.

"What the hell?" The mayor said looking up, but when he look down he saw a man wearing all black, and a mask pointing a gun on his throat.

"Hello Mayor" Jungkook throwing the phone on the wall.

"W-who are you!" The mayor shouted in fear, Lisa and Jennie start to examine the walls for find that hidden door.

"You might want to tell me where is that hidden door mayor, let's make things easier" Jungkook said but the mayor just look at him refusing to give an answer.
"I can blow off your head with this" jungkook said pushing the gun on his throat, the mayor is helpless and started to cry. When suddenly.

"I got it" Jennie said, Jungkook look back to see the red button on the wall. Jennie pressed it when suddenly an alarm went on making them startled. Jungkook eyes widen as he saw the mayor holding a bat and swing it on him. He cover his head with his arms as he click the gun and shot the mayor on his head.

"Shit" jungkook then look up to see cameras, Jisoo and Rose arrived inside.

"What have you done! The security is coming" Jisoo said and prepare her gun aswell.

"Jungkook what should we do?" Rose said

"Fucking wait I'm thinking. " Jungkook then drop on the floor and start to search the mayors coat. He then saw another button but with a green color and pressed it, revealing the door.
"Lisa get the items faster, Jisoo and Rose go ahead" he said as the two climbs to the roof. Lisa and Jennie get everything on the box leaving some money behind but then the security came inside the door.
Jennie went on and Jungkook fought with the security, Lisa pointed the gun and shot one of them in the legs. Jungkook shot the cameras then let Lisa climb as she reach her hands for him. Escaping to the other door.
.

"Jennie what the hell!" Jungkook blurted out in anger grabbing Jennie by the collar.

"How would I know thats a trap!" Jennie said, Jungkook sigh and let go of her

"I ask you yesterday if theres camera installed inside, and you said no! I look up to see two of them! Are you blind!" Jungkook said pointing at Rose as she look down.

"Stop it Jungkook, lets go!" Lisa said and began to walk.

", You're all going to mess everything up," Jungkook said going to the other direction..

( After that day) .

" Im glad your here Jungkook, do you have something to report? " Jay said and Jungkook nodded

" We have a Maskarade Ball in two days and all of the member's will be in school. We have the time to attack the house without them knowing and I also build a path behind the mansion" Jungkook said with a cold tone

" Good job Jungkook, I know I can trust you. But you and the 4 girls did a terrible job yesterday" Jay said tapping the knife on the wooden Table.

" Jennie pushed the wrong button so we dont have a choice but to fight. Just don't let me work with them again boss" he said and Jay nodded.

" I know she's stupid sometimes, but she's good at fighting " Jay said chuckling.
" You can go now" he said and Jungkook nodded closing the door behind him with a sigh.

Jungkook sometimes, wonder if his doing the right thing, he sure is comfortable with the members but his also just a spy for them.
Jungkook entered his room bandaging his swollen arms as he created a map for the masion. He hadn't been exercising because of it and he also rarely come in contact with guys as usual.

Namjoon POV:

Namjoon and Yoongi keep an eye on him, as he started his day thw usual.But something seems off to them, Jungkook is not exercising for the past two days already, and everyone knows he likes to do it everyday.
The both of them headed to Yoongi's cctv room and play some footage for the past 4-5 days where Jungkook is on the view.

They both saw Jungkook is getting some calls, behind the mansion. Yoongi is the only one who can come inside the room. But Jungkook also came in once wanting to talk to him as he check all around.
But Yoongi have a hidden camera everywhere, even on the hole or in any place that you dont even think about.
They also saw Jungkook arriving late at night with a motorcycle park behind the woods as he enter the mansion.
Then they also saw him groaning in pain when he decided to lift a glass of water in the kitchen.
Both are suspicious to Jungkook but they need more proofs.

" I need to protect my sister from him hyung", Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded.

"I'll let Jim know about this",Yoongi said as they part ways