Chapter 15: The detention room

"oppa~ng" you open the door slowly waiting for Yoongi to let you in. you take a peek but his not inside,your eyes narrowed everywhere in the room but still there's no presence of someone inside. where is he?

"What are you doing?" A voice came out of nowhere ,making you flinch and quickly curse.
"Don't curse" he said. Yoongi opened the door and let himself inside.

"I almost thought your a ghost" you said closing the door behind.

" Aren't you enjoying this too much?" he said opening the book he always read, putting on his glasses. you look at him properly, his hair is covering his seductive eyes , his clear pale skin looks so good on him , and his veiny hands holding the book makes you want to hold it all the time . Now that you look at him this close and this long .Coolness is written everywhere on him.

"Your handsome" you said ,making Yoongi gulp and look up at you with a questionable look " I didn't know you look good in that glasses" you added.

"It's because you never look at me" he said leaning back and crossing his arms on his wide chest. he took off his vest earlier leaving the only white longsleeve in display. his red lips are in pout, you just want to put him inside your pocket in his cuteness.

"Its because your intimidating, You look cold and s-" you bite your lower lips, still looking at him you cant just imagine before Yoongi being your boyfriend because you thought that both of you are suited well , but as you know him little by little you actually realise that you always run at him whenever your in trouble or you just want a company to be with. Yoongi is silent and he just listen whenever you share something, his matureness is more attractive but you didnt see all of that since your busy liking jungkook.

"scary?" he cut you off, you nodded lightly ,not looking at him. " are you scared of me?" he ask standing up and rolling up his sleeve. You watch him slowly coming towards you and place his hands on the both sides of the desk and leaning his face towards you. the button of his shirt is loose , capturing a view inside of his shirt and his full 6 packs are alive.

"N-not r-really, just when your mad I guess" you said leaning back, taking off your eyes sight on his tempting abs and look at his eyes instead.

" You know what, your lucky that your namjoon's sister Y/n, or else--" He stop brushing his tongue on his lips , looking up and down at you. your eyes blink,just looking at him waiting for him to continue ,but he roll his eyes instead and step back in sigh "forget it. Are you hungry?" he ask , changing the subject.

" Your treat?" you ask blinking hopefully. Yoongi smirk sitting at the edge of the table.

"Its not like your buying the meal for all  the time you spent here" he said and pulling out his phone and dial the restaurants number.
Since your always in detention Yoongi know exactly the foods you like. The last time your here with Jimin is also the time he requested Jimin to do all the work and he let you play a mobile game with him. Jimin whine wanted to play with you, but Yoongi insisted for him to type all the papers for the reports. Since Jimin has a fast hands he quickly finish everything but we also finish playing. Jimin got angry and said he didn't want to be in the detention room anymore.

Yoongi with you is soft, whenever your in the detention room, or even if you just stayed there to take a nap since it also has a nice big couch, Yoongi always ask if you wanted something or if you eat already. But outside the detention room his more distant and cold, he doesn't like physical contacts and even jokes thats why his change of personality and moods scares you, since you cant easily read him. While waiting for the food, Yoongi is doing some reading and glance at you once in a while. just playing with your phone or just simply taking a picture in the couch.

"are you bored?" he ask and you shake your head watching the ceiling as you try to make plans in the upcoming fight.

" Oppa do you trust me, do you think I will win the bet?" you ask, Yoongi close his book and walks towards you covering your legs with his jacket before lifting your feet as he sit on the couch and put your feet on his laps.

" I know you can fight, but this is 2 vs 1 and your not well trained for that" he said. You sigh closing your eyes . He watch you relaxed just waiting for you to say something.

"I just want all of you to trust me, I don't have a lot of friends but you guys are enough if you consider me as your friend too. But it doesn't matter , Can you trust me? " You said, looking at him. he gave you a light squeez in the your legs and nodded ,you smile at him.

"I trust you" he said, you lift yourself up , relaxing your head on his shoulder

" thankyou oppa" you said and drifted your self for a nap.

"cute " he said before wrapping his hands on your shoulder, while he wait for the food .

||

Yoongi drove you off into your house, calling namjoon to meet you outside. Looking at him driving is very cool, he looks like a bad boy in the drama that most likely to have a good heart.

"Thank you oppa, drive safe" you said and he nodded , smiling at you.

" good night princess " he said before driving off. You waved good bye and namjoon open the gate , smiling as he welcome you.

" so hows the food?" he ask, you punch him on the arms and he whine.

" I know hyung brought you a good food as always, I want to go in that detention room sometimes" he said pouting

" yeah sure and you'll end up like Jimin" I said and walk pass by him.

"why? whats wrong?" he ask.

" Im the favorite , so Im Yoongi Oppa's princess . while the others are just a servant and that includes you oppa" You said running towards your room .

" Yah! isnt that descrimination!" he said. when you closed the door and throw your things aside, and lay on the bed.
when your phone suddenly beep and an unknown number pops up. You open the message and it said. Hi Y/n this is Taehyung, I got your number from Jin hyung would you mind saving it? just reply anything to confirm he said, you smiled at the message, it almost looks like hes a child asking for an approval.

You: 👍 like ( sent)
Just like that and you continue to change to end this day with a good night sleep.

Hi guys~ if your wondering if ever Y/n is flirting with Yoongi well let me tell you now that No!. It's just that Im having a big fat crush on Suga since he release Daechwita so I decided to make a sweet moments with him. He's threatining my Bias which is JK ,but still my loyal heart is knocking my brain ahahahah. His always been my bias wrecker as always.

If you like SUGA / Yoongi I have a book for him called Forgive me Book1-2 still on going, make sure to read it if your into cheating and Friendships.