Chapter 8 : At the Bar

(Namjoon's POV")

(Namjoon's POV")

"Whats wrong with you three?, Do you really want her to find out about us?. Y/n has been curious about me every time I Get home late and I always saw her waiting for me in the living room for a while now. That's why I stop doing the work in the mansion and you guys are just going to burst it out ?" Namjoon nag at them angrily the maknae just bow their heads while the other members are just listening.

" Joon, calm down. Your scolding them infront of the crews." Jin said glancing at the crews while they are also taking a glance at the maknae's and namjoon scolding them.

Namjoon feel bad looking up meeting some eyes as they quickly look away, he took a deep sigh as he calmed himself down. He glare at the crews and they emmidiately Turn their backs and continue minding their own business.
"Look, Im sorry I got so mad, I just don't want my sister to find out about us" Namjoon said and the three nooded. Jungkook look up with a teary eye's and say sorry to namjoon.and the rest follow.

"Well what a drama scene brothers, Let's drink and talk about plans, that's why were here for" Yoongi said sipping his beer .

" So there is a new Gang that was formed after the explosion of the Tear Gang's Place that we did, Its now called Lions , and I heard Your exes are involved." Hoseok said eyeing Namjoon, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

" Well I don't like her that much, Rose is like a toy for me actually" Taehyung said eating the strawberry.

" Well Jisoo doesnt really know how to fight, and I guess she still like me " Namjoon said hesitantly.

" Jennie knows how to fight, and I teached her. I didn't know she will betray me so ,I kinda wanna kill her if we met again" Jimin said putting the beer in the table with full force.

"I can't handle lisa shes too bossy thats why we broke up" Jungkook said and everyone nodded.

"Wait, did y/n know you had a past relationship ?" Jin ask curiously. then Jungkook shake his head

"No? I just dated lisa for a month so she doesn't have to know about it besides I know she will be jealous" Jungkook said
The guys talk about the new plans and about the trading , the night passes by as they are all slowly getting drunk.

||

On the other hand you arrived in the bar where your brother is inside. You know him very well he doesn't like far places just for a drink so you search the most nearby bar . You arrived in the entrance and some people are lurking around the area, you saw the 2 bouncers waiting outside asking for passwords.
Password wtf is this bar? You think. You waited near the gate where some girls and people are slowly entering and coming out.

" Hey sir, your drunk please go to that side" The bouncer said when a man are stumbling as he walk outside, the bouncer guided him on the side where there are chairs.