Chapter 10: Making Out 🔞⚠

You and taehyung are so deep into the kiss,  that unknowingly your grabbing his hair and shirt to deepin it more

You and taehyung are so deep into the kiss,  that unknowingly your grabbing his hair and shirt to deepin it more. Taehyung let go of your lips but didn't stop going down to your throat and pull your body into his until your core touches his outline that is now hard inside his pants.
He let out a moan and continue to gave you a purple Hickey in the throat before going down again to your cleavage.

"Fucking so good tae" you said throwing your head and arching your back to gave him more access.

" your so sweet, can't stop it" he said between the kiss,  he's tongue passing between your cleavage before he suck the skin of one of your breast and left you whimpering.
Taehyung stop and look at your satisfied face,  smirking and stopping  himself from wanting you.  He can feel his member hard down there and your sitting on it , making him go crazy if this continue.

" let's stop here, I'm in trouble" he said looking at you as you calm your nerve down looking back at him.
"Sorry for this" he said touching the Hickey he just made.

"It's ok,  I like hickeys" you said and start to lean back getting off on his lap when he stop you.
"What's wrong? " you ask. When he hesitated to let you go and frown.

"Can we just finish it off? It hurts too bad" he said pressing his crotch.

"You said we stop here, and now you want to finish it now? " you said smirking pulling yourself out of him.  You walk towards the mirror and saw the Hickey he made,  before pulling your skirt down and combing your hair that he messed up with when he grab it.

"Your leaving? " he ask standing up,  you nodded and applied a lipstick again,  taehyung hesitated but is willing to gave you a  ride back home.

"Can you wait for me,  I'm getting the keys to Jin hyung. " he said and you nodded.  Taehyung Came back and  guide you down stairs ,you look at the table where jungkook and that girl was kissing but now. He's with jimin who's casually sipping his beer while jungkook is fast asleep on his shoulder and the girl is on another man's  lap,  you saw yoongi kissing a girl too with Jin and hoseok.  they are pretty drunk you said to yourself watching how the 3 of them almost fell asleep while kissing.