CHAPTER 26: Betrayal

Y/N POV

you were busy runnning away , but you still felt your head ache, you curse as you run as fast as you could. The cold cement hits your feet as you gasp for air.

"Grab her!" Jennie shouted running after you .

Suddenly your vision got blurry , making you stumble on the ground . The man grab you by the collar , holding you up for Lisa and Jennie. They gasp as they chuckle in annoyance. Lisa then punch you in the stomach making you groan.

" Your really piss me off Y/n" Lisa said making another punch towards your face , but this time you dodge it making the guard take the punch instead. You smirk , struggling to keep your eyes open.

"Bad bitch won't die that easily Lisa" you said and  kick the men on the knees , he groan and you punch the other , pushing him to them, you tried to fight but then, you heard a glass breaking, you look back to see jennie holding a broken bottle she just hit your head with it ,as your vision became blurry then body drop on the ground, Lisa then take the opportunity and pin you between her legs wrapping her hands on your throat choking you while laughing. Your struggling to breathe and tried to take her hands away but lisa is so strong. Blood is dripping on your face as you gasp for air.

" Before you die, let me tell you something  fun Y/n. All this time that your acting tough but you still didn't know about your brothers true color. How naive you are Y/n. " Lisa said you tried to kick her but still it doesn't work you can feel your head the lack of oxygen.

" Your brother  is not as good as you think he is Y/n. His a Mafia leader too, who kills a lot of people. Poor little lamb being betrayed by her brother and crush " Jennie said laughing . You open your eyes at her words.

" Any last words Jungkook?" Lisa said , your eyes snapped on the side as you saw Jisoo, Rose and Jungkook leaning on the car watching you struggling. Your tears drop when you  saw Jungkook avoiding your eyes.

"J-ung... K-kook why?" You whisper, Jungkook eyes landed on you as tears began to fall. You saw his eyes furrowed and he look down cannot bare to look at you.

"Awh poor kookie can't do anything because its the boss task to kill this bitch." Lisa  said tightening her grip.

" H-elp Op-pa" you said closing your eyes, Jungkook make a fist as he enter the car slamming the door .

"Y/n! Let her go Lisa!" someone's said and Lisa grip loosened. You push her back as you  gasp for air holding your throat. But Lisa pull her gun and pointed at you when suddenly another car approach firing at the men . You crawl away, but Lisa Grab your feet. She was about to pull the trigger when Taehyung fired on her she got shot on the arm as she fall back . jennie pull lisa towards the Car but Jungkook drove away leaving them.

"Yah! Jungkook !" Jennie shouted Yoongi , Jin and Jhope pointed their gun to her as she drop her weapon .

"Get them" Yoongi said and the men grab Jennie  and Lisa to the other car , putting blindfolds and covering their mouths. A man suddenly came towards Yoongi whispering.

"Sir the mansion was  attacked" Yoongi eyes wide. Calling Namjoon , He make sure that your still alive and Namjoon sigh in relief going back to the mansion.

"I'll go with Namjoon" Jimin said kissing your forehead.

"Y/n wake up, please" taehyung said putting your head on his lap he saw the blood on your head as his tears fall on your cheeks.

"Call the doctor, let's go to the hideout." Jin said as Taehyung carry you to the car . Yoongi then grab an oxygen sitting beside you and taehyung pointing it on your mouth . He cheeks your heartbeat as Jin drive immediately . Taehyung calling the doctor.