Chapter 16: The fight.

700 views? Wow super thankyou everyone, please keep on supporting me. ♡♡♡

[Continuation ]

Its been a long week of waiting and for the past few days, you trained yourself once again. Gaining some skills from watching videos online. Your exhausted and panting heavely as you lay yourself in the ground. Namjoon watch you from a far holding his book and once in a while taking a glance at you as you punch and kick the boxing bag with your bare hands.

"woah, thats good" Jimin said, breathing heavely as you do, sitting on the ground

" Slow down sis, you might hurt yourself" he said helping you to sit and offer the bottled water in his hands.

" Oppa, why you didnt scold me for accepting this challenge ?" you ask, Namjoon eyes widen, as he sigh and sit on the grass with you and Jimin

" Because I know you want this, I gaved you stress lately by scolding you and not allowing you and jungkook to be together" He said looking at the grass and you.

" Why we cant be together, you know I like jungkook " you ask, namjoon smirk but hang his head low. Jimin is just watching listening as he sigh too.

" I have a reason that I cant tell you yet, so I want you to understand since Jungkook too accept my decision" he said looking at you. You nodded at him and he smile, dimples showing up.

" It's alright,I understand your decision " you said . "I'll be facing off with Lisa and Jennie who do you think I should take down first?" Namjoon look from a far, probably thinking.

" I think it's better to take down lisa first, because if your already exhausted from jennie you cant take down lisa, that girl is a psycho when it comes to fighting thats why she's the strongest in the group." he said, you think for a while.

" Oppa have you ever heard of a human shield before?" you said and namjoon , raise an eyebrow at you in confusion.

|●|

Clenching your fist as you kick jennie on the leg and she fall down, Lisa throw a punch on you but you quickly dulge it stumbling back a little

" Lisa is taller than her, she has advantage" Hoseok said standing beside the ring. Hoseok become the announcer of the game, he clench his jaw seeing you struggling to fight the two girls.

Your struggling to fight Lisa, since she has a long arms it's easy for her to reach you and you try to avoid her everytime, and at the same time fighting jennie on the other side.

The crowd cheer as you throw a punch at jennie and kick lisa on her legs making her fall down.
Your gasping for air, clenching your fist tightly watching the two wince in pain. helping each other to get up. You are more focused on Jennie since you can handle her and just making time to make an attack on lisa, Lisa might be strong but as the fight  goes on , youcan clearly see that worried for jennie and always helping her to stand up. thats her weakness you said to yourself.