Chapter Three: Brat / Transferee

Girls look at him in awe, when taehyung stood up and walk to the front, he's big beautiful eyes and handsome face are enough to make them fall inlove with him

" Hello, My name is Kim Taehyung , I just transferred from Brent University so I hope we can be friends. " Taehyung said with his deep voice making the girls giggle and amazed.

"Taehyung Oppa do you have a girlfriend?" A girl ask and he smiled on her.

"I don't have a girlfriend" he said smiling shyly.

"Well I can be your girlfriend then " She said making taehyung laugh nervously.

"Stop it Jennie, he's new here don't make him regret for transferring here" the teacher said making everyone in class laugh.

"So mean sir " she said and roll her eyes.

"Ok lets proceed to the lesson" the teacher said and everyone is on focus mode now.

Taehyung sat back on his chair beside you but got confused when everyone pull out their books. You glance at him when you didn't move an inch and just look at his movements when you see him struggling to catch up.

"Here, you can have this " you said pulling out a book from your back pack.

" But it's yours" he said

" I dont study, take it or I'll throw it" You said and he grab it hesitantly.

You watch him flipping through the page, where the others are reading he quickly take some notes in his notebook and concentrate. On the other hand you started to feel so sleepy looking around and to the front to see your proctor busy writing on the white board.
Suddenly your eyes feel so heavy and start to position your self ,leaning your arms to the table and use it as a pillow.
Unlike your brother whose a model student in school, your completely an opposite of him, hes the school president while your on just chilling or having a fight with the other students. Everyone criticise you for that, but you have a brother to back you up saying not to compare you from him . His fangirls are actually jealous about you because even though your such a bad person in their eyes, but on the campus eyes especially men your the most popular girl crush in the whole campus.

"Y/n... hey wake up" you heard taehyung ,calling you patting your shoulder.

"Shut up, Im tired" you said slapping his hands away.

"Ms. Kim, are you really going to behave like this all the time in my class?"

"Tsk" you sigh, slowly sitting up and look at the room and everyone is watching you especially Jimin, Jungkook and Tae . " Do you want a detention again Ms.Kim?" the teacher added.

"Just ask me the question sir" you said rolling your eyes away.

The teacher ask you a question, but of course you being a brat you provoke him.
"Is that it?" You said making the others gasp in surprise.

" just show us the answer Ms.Kim" he said annoyingly

"Ok" you said and proceed infront, solving the problem about the Math that the teacher was talking about earlier. Everyone was watching you and was completely shock on how you get those answer when you didn't even listen to him.

"Im done" you said and seat back on your chair, the teacher was in shock of the result but completely doubtful about it.
"How did you know the equations Ms.Kim you didn't even listen to me."

"If you have a brother with an IQ of 148 sir, then you can relate " you said smirking making everyone laugh, jimin catch your eye when he send a wink at you and you wink back.

" You-"

" Ding dong deng, class is over farewell sir " Jimin said standing right away when the bell rang, cutting the teachers words before you can get a detention again. Everyone stood up and bid goodbye to the teacher , when he makes his way out of the class sending a death glare on you.

"You want detention again y/n?" Jimin said chuckling

" I'll drag you If I get one, don't worry " you said standing up and putting your things on the bag.

" Let's go the cafeteria guys, hyung's are waiting for us " Jungkook said grabbing your bag and carrying it for you, making you blush and smile at him . he smile back while walking outside the room. You follow hin happily as he slowly walk to match your pace.

"Oppa, If you wanted us to be just friends ,don't show somethings else other than being friendly with me." You said but jungkook just throw his arms on your shoulder whispering on your ear when you catch up on him in the hallway.

" I know you have a crush on me, just call it a fan service baby " he said giving a light squeeze on your arm, making taehyung and jimin cringe while walking behind the two of you.

"I'll accept the service then , Since it's free" you said and wrap your hand on his waist walking side by side while chatting. Everyone in the hallway are busy gossiping about you and jungkook , hearing things like
" Are they dating?" "Omg he's mine" " why is that bitch clinging on him" "hes just handsome but nothing special" You and jungkook are actully enjoying each others company chatting about the vacations and memories from the past.

"That's him right? Taehyung the one that Jennie posted on her IG?" A girl said catching Jimins attention.

"What are you talking about?" Jimin said stoping to face the girls, when they look at him with a shy face.

"I bet your on social media now" you said to taehyung and he shrugg.

"Hyung, you ok with that?" Jungkook ask him but still clinging into you.

"Maybe, as long as it doesn't affect me Im ok with it." He said and walk pass by us when Jimin saw the pictures that was posted and had a thousands of likes.

"Thanks ladies" Jimin said sending a wink to the girls . you look at them smiling like crazy .

"What a flirt " you said making Jimin laugh and catch up with taehyung, the you all proceed to the canteen

Jennie is a perfect role for being the enemy, I don't hate her it's just that hes beauty ang aura is fun to add in fictions