Chapter 18 : Im the Boss

I was humming excitedly as we arrived in school again fresh and healthy. I can see Namjoon Oppa glancing at me from the side looking at me weirdly as I keep on smiling and excitedly swinging the new gray handbag that my mom gave me when they returned home.

"Sis can you calm down, your smile is making me nervous" Namjoon said , planning how to get you out in trouble again, since he knows that your going to do everything you want since you won from the last battle.

"Why, Im pretty when I smile right oppa?" I ask blinking at him, namjoon just smile awkwardly nodding his head as I begin to walk ahead of him. I heard him meeting Yoongi in the lobby and I don't have time for them, I have a plan to begin with.

As I enter the room , the students starts to cheer popping a little party poppers and sending me a congratulations. In the corner of my eyes I saw the familiar 3 guys looking straight at me, and I darted my eyes to the three of them as they start to lean back on their chairs and Jimin is telling me to come here with his small eyes. I hurriedly walk across the students and stop infront of him.

"So boys, are you ready to see my show tomorrow?" I said and Jimin sigh nodding his head, Jungkook is smiling in half completely worried about the show that you are planning. Taehyung was eyeing the two when they shows no emotion or excitement at all but rather a little bit of nervousness and worries written on their faces.

" Are you guys not excited, she's having a show for the festival" He said competly clueless about it forrowing his brows as he look at you with a question.

"Taehyung-ah you shouldn't be excited about it, it might hunt you in your sleep "Jimin said and jungkook start nodding a little in agreement.

"Why? Did the last year party still hunts you Jiminshii?" I said in a creepy tone and Jimin emmedieatly jump on his chair, shaking his head in disgustment.

" ah! Stop it! Go away you devil!" He said covering his face with his small hands as I reach for it and tug it down for him to slap my hand a little hard. Taehyung still didnt have a clue so Jungkook who's looking at you and Jimin ,glance at taehyung and whisper something to him.

"Hyung, its because last year when someone , challenge y/n a chess and she won. She let him wear a thong and was holding a sign in the front, I will never challenge her again and at the back Im a Loser!." Jungkook stated and Taehyung eyes widen looking down at his crotch, imagining him wearing a thong, he shivered in disgust and cover his body with his bag in nervousness.

"How did you do that? Isnt that school violation or bullying?" Taehyung ask holding his bag tighter than before ,his big eyes meeting yours.

"As you can see I will never take challenges without a proper document of approval and promises and just like last week Hoseok Oppa is the one incharge of the contracts as well as last year." You said sitting on Jimins desk and him having a view of your legs as he took a quick glance before covering it up with his light bag, pushing it on your skirt to cover it up.

" then why Jimin is so affected by it?" Taehyung ask, you smile as you saw Jimin blush and ducked his head ,biting his lips nervously.

"Are you sure your friends , how come he never know?" I was laughing quietly, remembering the scene

" He didn't have to know!" Jimin shouted making some students to take a glance on us.

"Im lost, what's going on?" Taehyung ask again looking at jungkook hopefully ,but Jungkook shake his head and look at Jimin pitifully.

"Its because Ji-" I said

" shut it!" Jimin shouted cutting me off. All attentions are on us and before I could react he dragged me outside the room. Jungkook and Taehyung following us , as he dragged me in the fire exit stairs and glare on me with a fire on his eyes.

" are you really going to keep on embarrassing me?" He said with a warn on his voice. I raise a brow not liking the atmosphere for the both of us. Meanwhile Taehyung ang Jungkook came after they were panting as they close the door slowly.

" you should be grateful I let you wear a mask that day " I said in a bratty tone.

" oh yeah, thankyou for , making me feel so stupid on that day!" He said in shout, he's veins even popping out. I felt my anger is taking over me. I push him with my hands and he harshly stuble his back on the wall , as I quickly pinned him with my elbow on his neck, glaring as the two start to be alarmed.

" Jimin, you challenge me so you take the consequence, I let you wear a mask so no one knew it was you. You know me enough that I will never break my words, so don't act like I was making fun of you... understand?" I said with a warn tone, Jimin is strong as he start to push me at first but then he stop as I speak, and I can see how angry he is, greeted his teeth and his eyes just wantes to kill me.

On the other hand jungkook took a picture of us , and quickly send it to the Group Chat.
" what the-" Jhope said as he look at the picture Jungkook sent, standing up on his seat and the other student was startle on him.
" sir I'll go to the clinic " he said still looking at his phone and just walk out of the room not even bother to hear what the teacher said. He glance on the other room through the window as he walk passes by and Saw Jin , seeing him and he show his phone to him pointing at it and Jin nodded in response.

Jin eyes widen and Hide his phone emmedieatly, tugging Yoongi's shirt as he groan in annoyance and Jin just then slide his phone on the desk covering it with a book and Yoongi took a glance before realising and set the phone down looking back on Jin. " act now" Jin whisper to him. Yoongi then start to act like his shoulder is in pain, using his accident last year and Jin exaggerate it. " Sir , I think yoongi need to go to the clinic" he said and the teacher who's been writing in the board nodded hi head quickly and tell the student to open the door for them ,while Yoongi is acting ao much in pain.

Hoseok then pass on Namjoon's Room trying to get his attention but Namjoon didn't even look at him once, but Hoseok got the teachers attention instead.
" Hoseok what are you doing here?" The teacher ask amd Hoseok nervously smile and pull out his phone, trying to bring a lie in his mouth
" ah- I got a call from Namjoon's sister since his not answering and it's an Emergency Sir, can I please talk to him?" He said.

""What is it about?" The teacher ask, Hoseok was trying to get some answers as he bite his lips and start to think about what kind of emergency is it.

" ah- it's about his sister yeah sir ... hes sister is in the clinic right now and was in pain " Hoseok eyes blinking rapidly as he saw Namjoon took a glance outside and saw him, he wink at him and Namjoon nodded in response getting up on his seat and when he arrived in the door.

"Hoseok whats wrong?" He ask amd the teacher step a little on the side when Namjoon approach hoseok.

"ah! Namjoon-ah your sister is in the clinic" Hoseok said ahowing the picture to him. Namjoon eyes widen and excuse himself, he dragged hoseok to the floor where the 4 of you was having a little show. Hoseok and Namjoon meeting the two older brother on the way to the fire exit.

"What is it this time?, why this two never done with this fights" Yoongi said , stumping his feet keeping up with the rest , they are almost running when they walk. Soon after they arrived in the area and push the door open seeing you ,Jimin ,Jungkook and taehyung in a big mess.

"What the hell!?" Jin yell

Hey guys If you saw my post, I said i will not be posting this this week but it turns out that I posted heheh. Bdw, I might be late in posting some chapters since Im hoping that I can buy a new phone next week, but seems to be delayed bec. Our allowance is still not yet confirmed its just a 1k pesos but it will help mw to buy a decent phone. You know poor AF, I don't gain money from writing so I am just a poor student who have a hobby on writing here in wattpad.

Have a nice day tho~ I hope you understand my situation right now , follow me on IG too its ( mikyaaa_s) I'll be online soon send me a DM here or there. THANKYOU HAVE A NICE DAY