Chapter Five: Guilty/ Run away

(@ Headquarters Room )

"Hyung... that's not nice" Jimin said to namjoon who seems like to regret what he just did.

"But I actually don't know how to handle her" namjoon said in frustration running his fingers on his face.

" She might be so embarrassed when you scolded her infront of the kids for the first time" hoseok said sitting on the table with taehyung on his side.

"Your not helping hoseok"namjoon said glaring at him and he just shrug looking away, namjoon drop his head in frustration.

"Namjoon-ah, just let her be for now. You know she can't ignore you that long , she just respect you so much that she's hurting right now" Jin said making everyone nodd.

" fuck... I feel so bad , what should I do? , I don't know how to handle her, unlike her she knows how to handle me." Namjoon said asking the guys.

"How she comfort you hyung?" Jungkook ask blinking curiously.

"She- she tell me some stories from a book that catches my attention, to make me feel better " Everyone gasp on that news

"Books? Really but I thought she don't study at all?" Taehyung ask with a confused face.

" why would she study when she already read half or more of the books that our parents got in our library, that I didn't even read 1/4 of it." Namjoon said, and everyone can't even think about it looking at Namjoon in doubtful.

"Really? Is that why she's confident to answer our teachers when they ask her something!?" Jimin said , not capturing the idea of you reading a book.

" Just like me she's really into books back then, when Im sleeping or when Im working with you guys she's in our library and reading books all day" namjoon said

"Why did she stop?" Jungkook ask curiously

"It's when our father got an accident that lead him to stop working for a year, she felt so bad and blame herself about it.
She was into books back then and one day she found a book on the internet that catches her attention and told our father to get it for her, dad said yes but when hes on the way home after buying it, he caught into an accident that made him get treated for a year, that's why she stop" namjoon said, looking at everyone who's listening attentively .

" That's sad, but what happened after that?" Hoseok ask

"She decided to try new things and leave the books aside, signing up for taekwondo, and self defense thats why she know's how to fight" he said.

"But Im just curious what kind of book that she's interested back then" Taehyung ask, making everyone nodd together.

" It's actually about a story of a mafia, that got into the news for being sold out emmidiately after the release of the book ,father told her to read books about fairytales and not just about science, math or other school books for high school and college, when she's just on her 6th grade. But instead of reading about snow white and Little mermaid she got interested in mafia's , Gangs and other fanfiction that is kinda 18-21+"
Everyone look at namjoon in shock, questionning themselves about it.

" We never knew about that, Hyung Can I not really date Y/n?, She is so cool and gosh totally my style." Jungkook said, gaining a glare on Namjoon.

" Look kook, Your perfect your Handsome and good at everything, but if you date my sister . I can't get the idea of her knowing what we are , especially me who she looks up to and what is she found out? she might hate you or us." Namjoon said biting his lower lip, at the idea of you knowing their secrets.

"but-"

" Kook, I know her she will get everything she wanted either its a person or information, when she get curious then were pretty dead. Your lucky that she didn't force you to be with her and knows her limit when she really likes you a lot,it just means that she cares for your feelings too." Jungkook eyes widen, he knows even back then that you like him but he just let it slide like nothing happened to prevent being awkward with each other. Jungkook likes you too but Namjoon always stop him so he gaves up.

" Namjoon is right, besides what if Y/n can't accept you kook if she finds out everything, Will you be alright?" Hoseok said tapping his thighs, Jungkook look at him with a sad eyes.

" I understand, dont worry I'll stop this feelings" Jungkook said standing up and grabbing his things. Yoongi on the other hand is just listening and watching the guys while namjoon is in deep thoughts before jumping in the conversation.

"He said not to like her kook, but he didn't say not to flirt with her" Yoongi said gaining attention from the guys, he raise an eyes brow to them " What?" he added.

" I'll keep my friendship with her hyung, but don't expect me to distance my self with her." Jungkook said and Namjoon nodded

" well she likes you so things like that can happen. Ok lets get back to study we will have a meeting a later for the new projects" Namjoon said and everyone agreed , getting their things back and head towards their room.

Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung arrived in the room and didn't saw you there, Jimin then Inform Namjoon about it but he got some stuffs to do and told him to let you clear your mind first.
Taehyung is asking some students if they saw you but none of them did.

" Where do you think she would go?" Taehyung ask , breathing heavely from running.

" I know a place, but im not sure if she's there" Jungkook start looking out of the window.

" So she skip class now?,I don't want her to get detentions again" Jimin angrily said dialing your number.

" Let's skip too, Lets find her I know she's in that place again" Jungkook said and run off outside the building.

||

You turn off the call from Jimin and started taking pictures of the flowers, The bench you stole from the garden is helping you to have some comfortable time in this secured area of the campus that even the other students didn't know about. The person who told you about this place is the last janitor who works here, when he was cleaning and saw you crying in the garden he gave you a map before he leaves the campus for retirement. You follow the map and it leads you to this place, where you heard Jungkook singing so sweetly, while closing his eyes.

 You follow the map and it leads you to this place, where you heard Jungkook singing so sweetly, while closing his eyes