Chapter 22 : Festival Night

Y/n POV :
After getting out of the school I rush a nearby clinic to get checkup and to get a temporary medicine. Knowing that if I go to the hospital the doctor will suggest for me to admit inside a room and if that happened, my plan and the punishment will be useless, so I have to attend the festival tonight.

I was running to a nearby clinic around the corner of the street. They give me some medicine and started to dash out to go back to the campus. I quickly run towards the piano room where I told Jennie and Lisa to wait for me but they are still not here, and I only have 30 mins remaining before the start of festival.

" Bitches be ignoring me" I said walking out to find them.

" I saw Y/n earlier she was running to go to the clinic, guess the karma is already working" jennie said flipping her hair as she flirt with the other students.

"Y/n?" Rose eyes widen seeing me coming towards them.

" Im going to get my cat, she's being a stray all day" I said pulling Jennie's hair and start walking towards the hallway.

" Let me go, it hurts! Yah!" She tried kicking me as she stumble behind me trying to let go, but I just walk freely as the other students makes way for me and just watching the scene.

"I told you already Jennie, Don't break a dare, or you will walk in this festival naked." Jennie whine , as I continue to drag her ,the sounds of her heels echoes in the lobby as well as the whispers from students. I look up to see Lisa mouth hanging open ,watching Jennie getting dragged.

"Are you crazy?!" She said pushing me away, i was thrown towards the glass window. Jennie drop on the floor and Lisa check on her. But before she can speak another word I both drag them by the hair. They groan in pain once again, but lisa punch my arms and kick me towards the face. I back up dragging jennie up as I point a small knife on her neck. The others gasp seeing us fighting again.

"We had a dare, you should know your consequences right Jennie?" Lisa greeted her teeth and sigh loudly. She started to calm down

"Atleast let her go" she said so you pushed Jennie towards her.

" Once again, in the piano room" I said and they both nooded, walking ahead."

When we arrive the music group was already gathered inside, they all both look back when they saw me pushing the door widely and walk inside.

" Y- y/n?" The pianist said.

" I heard your having a play today, I'll lend you a props" I said pushing Lisa and Jennie to them. There eyes widen looking back between the three of us.
" They can be the tree, have fun. Tell me if they didn't show up andrei", I said and he nod nervously.

As far as I wanted to punish them more, I just cant. My head ache is killing me and as time passes by it's just making it worst. I feel so light headed walking in hallway by myself. The other student are already gathered outside and having fun. I started walking towards the restroom but suddenly , my head is about to kill me it started to get more heavy.

"Ugh" you groan in pain , there's no other people in the area except you. You stumble on the floor getting the small bottle in your bag. "Fuck" you curse when you didn't found it. Your breathing heavily as the walls around you start to circle. You felt dizzy and just then you passed out.

................

"Hey have you seen Y/n?" Jungkook ask, but the other students shake their heads saying they didn't see her. He sight scratching his head in annoyance he felt that he ask all of the students in the campus.

"Any news?" Taehyung ask but Jungkook sigh

"No hyung" he said.

A lot of students started to gather in the stage area since the play is going to start soon, the guys were busy checking the area asking students for you.
" Y/n is really something else right? ,How can she dragged Jennie in the hair just like that, she's crazy " a girls said , her friends started laughing recalling the scene they saw earlier. Jimin ears picked up throwing a glance at the girls.
" Look thats Jennie and Lisa " she shouted pointing at the stage. Jimin eyes landed on the two tree figure its them.