Chapter 12: Teasing

A week passed by,  and everything went back to normal. Having fun with the three and doing some school works for a program again.

"Y/n your going to be the opening walk for the program since we won the last contest for it. " Jin said handing you the pictures of the Gowns that you might want to wear as the Queen and he as the King.

"Do I really have to gave a farewell walk to my crown?, Im tired walking in heels oppa" you said pushing the album away. Jin sigh and push it back.

"You have too,  It's your last farewell to the crown and you will not be walking in heels again,  so just co-operate"he said flipping the pages for you to be interested,  as you groan and start opening the pages to look for a gown.

"Thats bullshit because your still going to choose me as your partner whenever you have a contest,  stop lying"you said and Jin roll his eyes.

"If someone is more beautiful and smartly, confident like you then I'll get them,  so I can't hear some complaints coming from you"He flipping the pages of the toxido's

"You think I'm pretty? "You ask leaning your head to the side questioning him with a teasing smirk.

"Y-yeah maybe? " Jin is blushing hard that his ears are fully red.

"Hey oppa,  wanna do something? " you teasingly said making Jin gasp and quickly pull out his phone.

"Namjoon!  Your sister, office! come quick"he said looking away and putting his hand on his burning face making you confused. What did I do?. Suddenly The door burst open, showing a gasping and sweaty namjoon, that looks like he will be passing out in no time.

" W-what what happened? " namjoon ask taking a deep breath before looking up. His face shows worriedness and you just sit there looking at him like wtf is going on?

"Why did you call him? Brother you want some water? " you ask leaning on the chair.

"Hyung what's wrong?  Is she hurt or something? " Namjoon ask coming towards you making you stood up and examined your body and face.  You push his hands away and sit back crossing your legs.

"She's teasing me,  she told me If we wanted to do something "Jin said,  still his face is so red

"So? What thing? " Namjoon ask you, You just shrugged and  shake your head." Don't know"you said

"She's  lying,  she wanted to rape me Namjoon! " Jin shouted.
You look at him from head to toe before speaking.

"Hey I know your handsome but grandpa style is not my type"you said rolling your eyes on him.

"I'm not a grandpa!, Yoongi is! "He said making yoongi woke up at the noise and groan since his sleeping on the couch.

"Do you like me? "You said with a smirk,  Jin stop and Namjoon is just eyeing the both of you.

"I like you "Yoongi said raising his hand and sitting up looking like he never slept for a year.

"What!? " namjoon and Jin shouted,  Yoongi just smiled and seductively walk towards you and lean down to meet your face.

"Why?  She's cute and sexy, you grow up into a beautiful lady Y/n. Wanna do something? " Yoongi said with a smirk and lust in his eyes licking his lips teasingly. Namjoon glare on him deadly and yoongi just smirk leaning back a few meters.

"That's it!,  she said it like that!  See she's going to rape me" Jin complaints, you smirk back at yoongi and lean up kissing his cheeks.
"Your witty oppa" you said before walking out of the room leaving the three in a dumbfounded situation.  Yoongi is blushing as he try not to look at namjoon coughing nervously .

" What was that?  Namjoon can you tell me not to like her too? "Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded 

" shes my sister and I don't want you to be with her hyung"namjoon said and Jin nodded. "Me too" Jin said and the two glance on him before laughing.

 "Your sister is really a trouble maker namjoon~ah , how can she kiss me like that, I mean I'm not complaining but -She's not my style " Yoongi said wiping the lipstick left on his cheek.

"I know, see she know how to use her power, she knows how to use people, thats my weakness. and dont try to hide it I saw your wallet you still have the polariod picture of both of you that I took " namjoon complaints sitting down looking at yoongi wiping the lipstick marks as he blush and push deep down his pants the wallet that once was lost to his sight and namjoon got it back for him.

You head out going to your locker and finding some stuff to practice with. "Where did my clip go? " you said rummaging through the boxes. "Hey"someone said and you look back seeing Taehyung behind you.

"Oh Hi Taehyung oppa" you said and turn your back at him , finding your clip again.

" what are you doing? "He curiously ask looking behind your shoulder to see what you are doing.

"I'm finding my clip,  I have to practice doing make-up for the upcoming contest"you said and he nodded still looking behind you.

"When are you going to practice? "He ask.

"After class, Jin oppa wanted me to stay in the office so we can  discuss about the contest, I'm a judge too , are you willing ---"you said, when suddenly you saw taehyung walk away without saying anything more,  you look at his back and shrug it off ,then  continue to search it again.

//

Taehyung was gasping for air when he arrives to the store. He quickly leaves you there and start running off the campus.
"Hello sir what can help you? " a sales lady said.

"I'm looking for something"he said and the lady nodded showing him the way.