Chapter 21 : She's sick

The days seems normal but me and the guys are still not talking, I woke up early and decided to go to school to finish some assignments that I had missed for a few days now. Some teachers will complain but they always accept it even though they giving me a low score is still one of the best score than the other students who passed early. I didnt wait for Namjoon oppa anymore, since I felt horrible of what I did. I am not denying it but rather I felt shy and guilty that I pushed Jimin so far just to tease him. I am sitting in my chair waiting fir the other students to arrive as they slowly fill up the room and the noise is getting louder , coming from outside and inside the school, deciding to take  quick nap while waiting.

A few minutes later I can sense that someone sit beside me so I open my eyes a little and saw Taehyung looking at me.

"Hey there" he said ,I jusy smile a little ,feeling a deep relief that he is not ignoring me. " You good? He ask

I sit back , when I felt a little dizziness in my head,I shut my eyes at the electric pain like running in my head. Shaking it to brush it off.  When I look upfront I saw Jimin reading something and jungkook is just playing with his pen.
" Yes" I said.

After a good 1 hour lecture I can feel the coldness of my body, but I am sweating so bad.
I should go to the clinic after  I said to my self, brushing it off again and getting ready for the 2nd subject. The lecture is still going on ,but my situation is getting worst. Im so dizzy and I cant call the others to help me at all.

"S-sir?" I said, making everyone shock and look back since I never once interupted the class before, I always fall asleep or just sitting at the back silently.

"Y-yes Ms.Kim?, Thank god your listening to lectures now, what-"

"May I go out?" I cut him off- he sends me a glare but quickly nodded, I quickly grab my bag but taehyung held my hand.

" Where are you going?"he ask.

" Rest room" I replied,but he is still holding into me. " Let go "I said.

" Put your bag down and you can go, dont cut class again Y/n" he said firmly, but Im in a situation right now and his making it worst.

"Fucking let go tae!" I shouted slapping his hands away, the whole class look at us and Taehyung's eyes widen as I grab the handle and get out of the room. I quickly run towards the clinic holding to the walls to keep me up.I run as fast as I can before my legs give up, I pass to all of older ones room but I dont care, I have a fever right now and the contest will be at night.

Breathing heavely I reach the clinic knocking as hard as I can, and the nurse open the door in shock.
" Y/n?" She said, seeing me looking so tired and helpless. She quickly help me to the bed and checking me out

" You have a high fever , do you want me to call-"

" No please" I cut her words, she hesitated at the moment." We had a fight" i said and she nodded, understanding my situation.

"Ok then I'll take care of you." She said going to the wall where all the box of pills are in display, getting whatever it called and some shot for me.

"Nurse I have a contest later, please gave me a strong medicine" I saw but she shake her head.

"Skip it, your fever is too high. I would suggest you to go to the doctor by now. But let's wait if the medicine I gave will effect on you." She said , but my hard ass head is already set, whatever happens the game is still on. I can endure this head ache as long as I got medicine on me.

Taehyung's POV

The  2 class has ended and Y/n didn't came back after she excuse herself.