Chapter 19 : Im Done With You

What the hell?!  jin shouted as he push the door seeing you tugging Jimin's hair and Jungkook is trying to  hold you down , while Jimin is crying in pain and Taehyung is trying to open your hands to free Jimin's hair.

"you! Get off now, while Im being nice y/n!" Jimin shouted but you tug his hair even more harder making him whine and curse.

" Oh really? Sorry Jimin but Im tired of your whiny side, your such a girl!"I shouted but a big hand slapped my hands and the pain it brought is like an electric is coming down in my body as I yell in annoyance and saw Namjoon glaring at me.

"What the- " I said, Namjoon raise his eyebrows pushing Me and Jimin apart.

"What is it this time you idiots?" He said trying to calm himself. but his expressions says it all like his madly mad ,his jaw are clench and he greeted his teeth directly pointing a death stare at us.

" Really guys , do you really want to fight in the middle of a class, Don't you have a proctor today? " Yoongi said , leaning on the door as he sigh.

"Hyung! I had enough of her! She always do this to me!" Jimin, said as taehyung release his hands off of him.

" Is it my fault that your embarrassing yourself infront of them?, You started the dare and all I did is to play with you!" I shouted back.

"Stop it! I had enough of you two, your grounded and go to detention" Hoseok said and everyone is shocked to see him mad and his face is red. Yoongi eyes widen as he clear his throat.

", That's my line Hoseok,", He said and Hoseok look back at him realizing what he just did.

" You know what were done here " Jimin said and harshly grabbing his bag on the stairs , leaving the room.

The way he said that hurts me, that I felt so guilty after. Everyone watch me as Jimin took off , they look at me like I did a big trouble and I cant help but to feel intimidated and scared.

" Detention?" Jin said breaking the silence. One by one they start to leave including Jungkook. He sigh giving me my bag and lowering his head, agreeing that I did something bad.

"Y/n you pushed hyung too far. Im sorry but Im disappointed in you.," Jungkook said before joining the others. They went to the Room and Jungkook stated what happened earlier. Everyone is getting mad at Y/n and they cant help but to be on Jimin's side.

🌼🌼

I ditch school and went to a nearby park, looking at ground as I hit the can following the directiin of it and it leads me on the way to the slide. I throw myself on it, leaning back as the cold stainless cover is running on my spine. Watching the sky getting darker and the clouds are getting heavier.

" Im bad" I said reaching for the sky, and a drop of water came in contact with my palm. The rain started to fall, like it wants me to cry with her. i quickly hid on the too of the slide where a small roof is connected to it hiding like a child who wants to left home and there's nowhere to go.
The rain start to pour hardly and I can sense that coldness of the water are making me fall asleep. The relaxing sound of the rain is making it even worst.
" F*ck Im tired" I said before leaning on my knees and placing my head in between , closing my eyes as I feel myself slowly sleeping.

🌼🌼

Taehyung 's POV

I get back in class with Jungkook, but I never saw Y/n inside. i texted Namjoon Hyung but he said that she might be in the roof top and leave her alone. I showed Jungkook the text and he said that she might be in the garden too and we have to gave her space. But as they try to convince me my mind just can't feel at ease, Im worried and nervous .

"Kook should we try calling her?" I ask sitting beside Jungkook since the two are not in the area. Jungkook was about to nod but the teacher came in and told us to settle down

"After class hyung this is the last subject anyway" he said and I nod beggining to focus in class.

I texted Jimin and he said that his in the mansion, drinking with the men. I tried calling him  but he turn off his phone. But atleast Im assured that his fine.

" Where's Jimin hyung ? " Jungkook ask quietly and I showed him the text , as he nodded and smile feeling good too.

" Do you think they will really cut their friendship?", I ask, Jungkook paused in writing and look at him with a smile.

" No way, Jimin hyung knows her even more. Jimin hyung cant help but to help her like his sister" Jungkook said with a smile ,going back to writing.

" Sister... But what if Jimin likes her,more than a sister kook?"  I ask
, Jungkook just smirk and chuckle lightly.

" But Y/n likes me hyung, and I know its hard not to like her , even if she's like that. She's unique and amazing", Jungkook said.

" What if I like her too or the hyungs, are you ok with that? " I ask. Jungkook put down his pen and turn to look at me.

"As long as Im sure that Y/n still likes me then all of you needs to back off hyung.", He said , I bite my lips getting the madness in Jungkook's tone.

" Do you really like her?", I ask, and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah", he said plainly

"But why did you dated lisa before?"  i ask ,jungkook think for a moment as he try to get some reasons in his head.

" Because I was hurt that Namjoon Hyung didn't  allowed us?", He said , jungkook just chuckle at the idea of him getting drunk and met Lisa at the bar and in one night they got into relationship that lasted for months.
I didn't ask him anymore I can see that Jungkook is trying to restrain himself, and his eyes tells me that he likes Y/n a lot.

The rain is pouring  hard and the class is about to end, I sneakily texted Hyungs in the group chat about finding Y/n. The class ended and Jungkook volunteer to meet her in the hall if she's ever in the garden and I went to the roof. But in my surprise the roof is locked with  2 padlocks and the rain start to pour more as the time passes by.

"Hyung the roof is locked" I said panthing when I get inside the room , where the 4 older one's are gathered. Soon after Jungkook came back with a wet shirt and panthing as he sit down in a plastic chair on the side.

"Not in the garden" he said.

" Maybe she went home?" Jin said, looking at Namjoon and he open the phone to dial the number if the house.

" Hello?" The other line said.

"Mom , is Y/n home?" he said. Namjoon eyes widen as he start to make a face looking angry.
" Ah maybe her battery died out , dont worry" Namjoon said clenching his jaw and off the phone shoving it on the table.

" She's not home, try contacting her Tae, she will not answer if its me" Namjoon said and I nodded dialing her number but its our of service.

" Not in service hyung" I said, Namjoon quickly stood up, dialing the  mansion number and Jimin got the call.

" Yeah?" He said in a drunk tone.

" Jimin tell the guards to look for my sister right now." Namjoon said and Jimin just says ok and telling the guards to do it.

He himself is worried , even if hes annoyed and mad at Y/n but still he cares for her. He open his phone and dial Taehyungs number. Taehyung told him what happened and he cant help but feel guilty too.

" Where is she?" Jimin said in sigh trying to hold back himself to get involved with her again.