Chapter 20 : Yellow

Y/n POV

I fall asleep curling inside the slide tube, the rain is still pouring but I can see a small kid, Alone and just playing by himself. He notices me and I smile not trying to terrify him with my presence, he just bows and then back to take a sip with a bottle of juice in his small hands.

"Why are you here?" I ask, he looks at me again and smiled.

" I like rain and it's the only day where the playground is empty ... Noona?" He said I chuckle and blush at his words.

" Yes, call me noona. What's your name?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"Mommy told me not to give my name to a stranger," he said and I nodded smiling at his cuteness.

"Yeah it's ok, hmmm, " I said looking at him and notice that he's wearing an ID inside his yellow raincoat that is clearly saying his name Eunwoo. I smiled at the Idea of the boy wearing an ID in case he got lost or something.

"I'll just call you Yellow then," I said and he looks at me confused.

"Yellow? Why noona?", He asks, sipping at his juice once again.

"You're wearing a yellow coat, and your cute", I said and he smiled nodding.

"Why are you in the slide noona, I want to slide earlier but your sleeping so I didn't bother you", he said in a pout, then I remember that I was sleeping for a long time now even my feet are numb, stretching it to ease the numbness.

"I'm sorry, I never thought that a kid will come in this rainy night," I said slowly standing up and approach where he is sitting.

" Yeah, I like being alone so no one can bully me," he said looking up at me.

" Is that why you're coming here even if it's raining?" I ask and he nodded.

"You don't have friends?" I ask and he stood up walking to the swing and start to play with it.

"I don't have any friends noona, they don't like me and I don't know why. " He said, I left my bag in the slide and start joining him in the swing, his's eyes widen seeing sitting beside him, wet and cold.

" Me too," I said "I lost him earlier" Yellow pouted still doesn't get the idea of me sitting in the swing with him.

"Noona" he whines.

"hmm?"

"You'll get sick, you should go home", He said, I laugh and ruffle his hair. Making him pout once again.

" I should be the one saying that to you, how about I get you home so I'll go home too?" I said, he hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding and reach his hand out for me. I'm smiling as I grab it and grab my bag to start walking this kid home.
I was walking with him when I notice that he keeps on humming and jumping, he looks happy.

"It's my first time going home with someone noona," he said. I smile sadly remembering how Jimin used to take me home whenever Namjoon is busy with the contest in school. He always buys me snacks and we stay near a park first or an arcade.

"You should try making friends yellow, how about you share with them your toys or books," I said and his eyes lit up smiling.

" Your right noona! I have a lot of dinosaurs at home I know all of them" he said, I smiled and nodding at him. He happily names all of the dinosaurs he owns as my eyes roam around and found the Convenience store I was looking for.

"Let's buy something first ok?", I said and he nodded continuing to name all of them. I pick some snacks, chocolate, cookies, coffee, and milk for him. He happily drinks it as we continue to walk.