Chapter Seven: Taehyung

" Ahh! no no no, Don't eat me!" He said closing his eyes tightly, he didn't even know that its you

" Ahh! no no no, Don't eat me!" He said closing his eyes tightly, he didn't even know that its you. but he keep on shaking his body to get you off.

"Ouch! yah!" you shouted and pull his face to look at you.
"Its me! open your eyes" you said. Taehyung then open his eyes slowly before he realize that its you, he quickly pull you into a hug and crying why you guys left him alone.

"Don't cry its ok now, I'm here oppa" you said, Taehyung calm himself down and stop crying when he heard you call him oppa.

"Oppa?" he ask and you nodded

" Your older than me" you said and he smile, you both stayed in that position before realizing the situations.

" Uhmm... so do you want to stay longer above me, because Im getting numb" He said making you flinch and quickly stood up, blushing while you , fix you skirt and top.
"Im sorry to scare you " taehyung nodded and smile. " lets go out" you said and started to walk.

"wait" he said following you behind, since hes hair is long and his bangs are covering his sight, added by the tall grasses.
"Y/n wait for me" he shouted.

You can't deny it, but when you look at him earlier, his actually pretty handsome and his well build too.You were walking unknowingly either if taehyung if there or not, when he shouted again. You emmidiately look back and return to grab his hand.
Taehyung gasp when you pull his hand, before realising that it's you. The two of you started walking again holding hand in hand until you reach you reach the other side.

"Are you ok?" you ask him looking back after reaching the clear path to the campus garden. He's blushing? you ask yourself.

"huh? oh yeah I'm ok, thanks. Lets go to hyungs" he said walking faster now, you follow him behind and saw that the guys arr waiting in the pond area talking about frogs.

"Where have you been Y/n!" Namjoon greeted you with a tight hug.

" He got lost so I needed to find him" You said and ppinted Taehyung.

" I was worried but when I heard that Y/n is not yet in the room . I told jungkook to distract the hyungs first " Jimin mumblingly said walking beside taehyung who just nodded.

" You left me there, Glad Y/n find me, I was scared" he whine to jimin, Jimin feel sorry to him so he handed him a drink.

" Im going home, you guys go to the club"You said when yoi remember earlier, You walk pass by them but Namjoom grab your bag and pull you back infront of him.

" What club?" He Seriously said it, you look at his eyes and he looks so angry.

" Taehyung said you have meeting, and jungkook said for boys night and Jimin said in the club" You said, and then namjoon features soften a little but still he looks mad.

"Oh- It's later, its a celebration sister,just boys night" he said with a force smile, you nodded and then look back to glare on jungkook , when jungkook saw you glaring at him he wink at you, and you cant help but to blush. You emmidiately look away and he smile.

"Lets go home oppa, Im tired" You said and started walking alone ,cursing silently when your heart beats when jungkook wink at you.

Namjoon look back to the three maknae, with a mad face and the three bow their heads glancing at him from time to time.
" Well talk about this later" he said and started to follow you.

" What did you do again? and why are you guys coming out in that way?" Seokjin nagging at them, the three just shut their mouth first. Hoseok step up so they won't feel bad.

"ok guys let's not make this worst, just be honest to namjoon later. come one lets go home you guys looks so dirty esp. you taehyung" he said pointing his shirt in the back.
The maknae's nodded and they left to go home.

You bid good bye to the guys who has a motor bike like Yoongi and Hoseok,while the others are in a car. They walk towards the bus station to send you and namjoon off.When the bus arrived, you saw namjoon glare at the three, so you hold his hand and tell him they did nothing wrong and his features soften squeezing your hand a little smiling.

" Oppa are you mad?" you ask and he look at you nodding
" a little" he said smiling

" they comforted me, I hope you don't get mad at them, were playing earlier and taehyung oppa got lost in the grass" you said and he sigh.

"what can I do if your the one telling me not to get mad. But
y/n Don't be too attached to them, they are still guys ok? I trust them but still.." he said and you nodded, not pushing it..

" I Understand, Don't worry i know my limits " you said and he nodded hugging you, the trip home was quick, as you both arrived , your parents are preparing for dinner.

||

The day was long and fun but you cant help to overthink about the boys night especially when namjoon emmidiately Changed his clothes and go out after dinner.

" Argh! I want to go so bad! Why are they on a bar?" you said thinking about jungkook looking or holding other girls and...
'Fuck! no! hes mine!
You can't help it ,you get up and start to bring out your sexy dress and a coat. " I cant get inside if I look to formal" you said and get out of the room.
"Jungkook's mine period " you said and proceed to go out.

Hey guys I just want to tell you " Thankyou for reading this story, I know Im not that good but im glad you guys still read it

Hey guys I just want to tell you " Thankyou for reading this story, I know Im not that good but im glad you guys still read it. Love you