Chapter 11: Kiss and Make up

"I got her home" Taehyung said making everyone confused and dumb founded.

"Tae! " you shouted stopping him.

"I saw her with that Sehun kissing, so I stop them and told her to go home before namjoon hyung see her. " he sigh "hyung the girl I was hugging that night was her" he said facing namjoon, trying not to be scared.

"Why you didnt tell me about it!" he shouted, you saw taehyung flinch but still continue to speak.
"I don't want her to get in trouble, and I just think that she just came in since the bottle she's holding is still In half. " he said and namjoon nodded, relief that your not hearing about the gang things.

"Wait but taehyung-ah I saw you kissing a girl in our private room too, then who's that? " Yoongi curiously ask. When he saw taehyung in the room , when his about to go to the private restroom.

"W-well t-thats umm" taehyung was biting his lips unable to speak right away. You roll your eyes facing Yoongi.

"It's not me if you want the answer"you casually said, Jungkook look at you suspiciously and then back to taehyung who's seems too nervous.

"Y/n can we talk? " jungkook spoke up

"No... I'm leaving"you said but before you can leave he grab your wrist stopping you.
"Jungkook I'm tired, and annoyed" you said. Everyone are just watching the both of you.

"Give me a minute please"he said, that beautiful eyes of his is really addicting and you can't help but nod. He then grab you to follow him into the private garden. Upon leaving the guys sigh in relief that you didn't heard what they are talking in bar that night.

" I Told you she's that curious, my sister is smart we should be careful. Yoongi fire the guards that let her in, those fucking bastards are dumb" Namjoon said and Jin nodded agreeing with him. Hoseok just sigh cleaning the mess and getting an aid for namjoons bloody hand.

Jimin is looking at Taehyung and saw the sadness and nervousness in his eyes and face. Knowing that something is going on.
"You talk to me" Jimin stated and Taehyung sigh following him behind.

They arrived at the bathroom and examine if someone is there before closing the door and locking it.
"You tell me what really happened Taehyung" Jimin stated leaning at the counter ,crossing his arms.

" fine , Y/n and I make out at the room" he said Munching his lips.
",and in the car" he added looking away shyly.

"What? " Jimin said in shocked

"Don't start Jimin. She told me you make out with her too"Taehyung said and Jimin step back feeling guilty about it.

"I'm totally into her back then ,I can't help it and she allowed me so why not grab the opportunity? " Jimin said smirking lightly.
Taehyung saw it and knows that he still likes you too.

"When? " taehyung ask.

"A week after Sehun broke up with her" Jimin sigh lowering his head. "I saw her crying when namjoon hyung ask me to watch for her since she's sick at that time too.

"She used you then, like how she use me that night. She looks fine but deep down she's hurt seeing jungkook kissing Lisa" Taehyung said looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"You like her? " Jimin ask.

"No, but you do. " Taehyung said glancing at Jimin who just look at the floor.
"Doesn't matter anymore, as long were friends and she trust me, I'm fine with it" Jimin said and started to walk out the bathroom.

Meanwhile You and Jungkook arrived in the garden.
"I'm sorry" Jungkook said lowering his gaze on the floor

"Like I told you, if this is one sided love, you don't have to be sorry" you coldly said

"You know I like you, but I can't disobey Namjoon hyung too" he said hoping for you to understand him.

You sigh remembering your brother, you don't know why he wont let you and Jungkook be together but he seems like he had a big reason so you don't push it
"Who's that girl by the way" you ask and jungkook eyes widen looking around the area. He look nervous.

"Lisa my ex" he said and you nodded, Feeling hurt about it.
"Did you like it? " you ask and he quickly shake his head denying it.
"I was drunk, she take advantage of me" your anger raise up , wanting to kill that bitch.

"Why did you kiss sehun, do you still like him? " he ask fidgeting his fingers of his shirt.

"Because your not there, and I wanted kisses" you said, Jungkook look up and smile a little.
"But I'm here now" he said smiling at you
"Yeah and let's go back inside, I'm not mad at you" you said and stood up blushing, walking when jungkook halt you and twirl you around to face him before landing his lips into yours. Your shock but at the same time happy to feel his touch and soft lips on your. He deepen the kiss shoving his tongue inside and you kiss back.

Jimin and Taehyung is just standing behind the tree, watching while you and Jungkook are having a moment from a far.

"Guess I don't have a chance anymore, you should gave up taehyung-ah" Jimin said smiling in defeat patting Taehyung and signaling him to go now.
Taehyung look down with a sad eyes, and follow Jimin from behind.

You and Jungkook is gasping for air, smiling as you let go of his lips and him giving you a peck on the nose making you giggle.
"We have to go Jungkook oppa" you said blushing since his still holding your waist and body's are glued together, you can even feel his hard member down there and try to ignore it.

"Let's skip class, I want to be with you for now. I know we cant do this but gave me this day y/n and after this we will back to being friends" he said and you nodded.

"Yeah, If namjoon oppa let us maybe it would be perfect right? But since he has his reason, and I trust him and you trust him too, maybe it's not bad to make this day a cheat day then we can be normal again tomorrow" Jungkook nodded with a sad eyes but smile when he look up.
The two of you started making out again and skipped class while Jimin and Taehyung are in defeat and not even listening to the discussions.

Am i too bad for writing and making the two guys sad? Im sorry for that everyone.