Chapter Six : Secret Place

Flashback)

Flashback)

" That's beautiful" you said making jungkook widen his eyes and look back.
" H-how did you get here?" He ask, standing as he look at you angrily.

" The janitor gave me this map" You said and handed him , he quickly snatch it and realize that its his.

" You should never come here, This place is private " he said and was about to leave ,but you stop him by grabbing his arms.

" C-can I stay here, just today?" You said, jungkook look at you annoyingly and was about to throw a word when he saw you crying .

" whats wrong?" he nervously ask ,hes eyes became soft as he release a sigh

" Im sad, my boyfriend cheated on me" You said and without a word Jungkook grab your hands and make you sit into the mat that he prepared earlier . He told you to be comfortable and tell him about it, and so you did.After that day Jungkook always invite you to eat with him in that area, and talk about things. The two of you became friends for a long time before your brother introduce you to him.

(end of flash back)

" Jungkook where are we? I didn't know this place existed " Jimin said annoyed by the tall grass.

" It's a secret place hyung just follow me" Jungkook said leading the way , Taehyung is just silently following them until they reach the end of the tall grasses and saw a beautiful garden with lots of flower and you sitting on a bench taking a picture of the scenery.

" Is that Y/n?" Taehyung ask and Jimin run off to hug you.
" Yah! you idiot, why are you skipping class?" Jimin said running towards you and hugging you from the back, Jungkook and Taehyung then approach you and sit beside you.

" You told them?" You ask jungkook and he shrugg it off.
" I don't have a choice" he added.

" What is this place?" Taehyung ask taking a picture too.

" It's our hide out, It's beautiful right?" You said and Jimin nodded. " How come we didn't know this place?" he ask.

" because no pets allowed?" You said and he smack your head with his knuckles.

" ouch!" rubbing the area he smack.

" answer me correctly" he said chuckling.

" Its a place between me and Y/n. And now that you know this place existed you should never tell others about it, as well as hyungs , let make this place our hide out when we get into trouble" Jungkook said and the others nodded.

" So Y/n are you ok,do you hate namjoon hyung now?" Jimim ask.

" why would I hate him, when hes right about it. I know I can fight but Im too careless either I hurt someone or not, Maybe Oppa is struggling to make me calm and control me. Im just embarrassed earlier thats why I left, he never scolded me before up until now and I know that those bitches are partying right now since oppa got mad at me , and that is making me angry." You said while your tears are falling down unknowingly.