Chapter 17: Side effects

HEY guys follow me on Instagram  @mikyaaa_s and Dm me , or send me a request chapter. I wont reply right away since I am planning to buy a new phone ,since this one is old and its laggy so its harf for me to make another chapter using my phone.  Its been 4 years now, I have to get a new one. Thankyou for reading this story bdw, hope you DM me.

" Hyung !"  Jungkook shouted rushing towards Yoongi and pulling him back by the collar.

"Kook, its not-" he said in defense, Jungkook was looking at him angrily ,when you start yo whine again.

" Oppa~ No~" You cutely, tugging Yoongi's  shirt. Jungkook look at you with a raise eyebrow.
"here sleep" you said pouting.

" She might cry get off" Yoongi said but jungkook didnt taken his hands off. " fuck kook , get off" Yoongi said pushing him a little. The guys quickly  arrived atbthe door when the heard jungkook's voice, rushing towards upstairs and saw the scene.

Jungkook is tugging Yoongi in the collar of his shirt and Yoongi is Pushing him away, and You tugging Yoongi's shirt.
" Whats happening?" Taehyung ask moving forward on your side..

" Oppa~ sleep here" you said tears are building on your eyes.

" Why? hyung"  Jungkook ask still not letting go.

" the medicine" Yoongi said nervously looking at you when he saw tears building in your eyes..

" Y/n , are you ok?" Taehyung ask lowering  his body to meet yours. You nodded in response and  let go of Yoongi's shirt.

" Oppa~ Sleep with me" You said, pouting , Taehyung eyes widen, looking at the older ones and then back at you. Your now mad not getting what you want as you started to cry and taehyung, quickly make his way beside you.

" Dont cry Im here now" He said. nervously laying beside you. The other guys is still confused what is happening. Namjoon ask Jungkook to let go and he somehow let go of him, glancing at you hugging taehyung on his side and placing your head on his chest.

"Hyung what happened here?" Hoseok ask Yoongi , who's glaring at Jungkook.

" Once again the medicine ! " he said giving jungkook a look.
Jungkook lower his head , biting his lower lip while watching you on taehyungs arms

" Thats the effect of it, since it's pretty strong so it might take a while for her to do that" He said fixing his shirt. Yoongi was explaining that they didnt even notice that you and taehyung is already sleeping. Once they heard taehyung snore, there eyes shifted at him . Sleeping while hugging you , and you sleeping soundly on his chest.

" She will be ok soon, lets leave them here and eat our dinner" Jin said tugging Jungkook with his shirt. Jungkook whine and Jin scolded him on how he act on Yoongi earlier.

| Downstairs |

" Yah, Are you crazy?!" Jin shouted at him. Jungkook wince in pain when Jin tug his ears and pulling him down the stairs.

"Ah - hyung that hurts, Im sorry Im sorry " he said, the others just chuckle not wanting to get scolded too.

" You should said that to Yoongi" jin said releasing his ears and Jungkook quickly bow to Yoongi, feeling guilty for over reacting.
Yoongi just smirk tugging Jungkooks hair , when the maknae felt the pain .Yoongi pat his arms saying that it's ok, its just a misunderstanding . Everyone is seated already eating there meals, talking about the fight earlier.

" I was so scared that y/n will blackout during the fight , gosh I just saw myself walking with jennie and ohh no no no not anymore." Jimin said shaking his head before taking a bite of his food.

" me too, Im glad she won." Jungkook said in sigh, Namjoon patted his head smiling fondly when jungkook relax a bit.

" My sister never fails me, she always gave me the reassurance that she will get what she wants and thats why Im kinda scared for her to know who we are or what I do. Im scared that if she found out she will  either join us or hate me." Namjoon said, playing with his food. The guys look at him understanding his point .

" I know for sure that she can find everything about us, and if that happen what will you do joon?" Jin ask looking at him. Namjoon raise his eyes and look at jin, smiling a little.

" Ill accept her decision, even if she wants me dead I will do it"he said chuckling. but deep inside namjoon is so scared for that day to come. 

Hey guys another chapter for you. I see that the views are rising and im very thankful about it. Hope you still continue reading my stories ♡♡  Im planning to drop my Jin FF soon, I need to write more chapter tho~ hope you wait for it