Chapter Four: Girls Fight

The four of you arrived in the canteen seeing your brother talking with Seokjin and Hoseok with Yoongi

The four of you arrived in the canteen seeing your brother talking with Seokjin and Hoseok with Yoongi. Catching everyone's attention when Jimin spoke up loudly to greet them.

"Hyung!" He said, showing off his cute and angelic smile again to them. Everyone is watching as well as the boys who raised their heads to look at him and namjoon's attention darted on you and jungkook.

" what's with you two? Are you dating him?" He ask, and you nodded with a smirk.

" liar " Yoongi said putting down his phone looking at you, giving him a death stare and he chuckle.

" y/n just provoke our teacher earlier and I think she's cool so I wanted to have a chat with her after that." Jungkook said ,grabbing jimins arms to pull him up and make you seat instead of him and he take a seat across you.

"Where going on the romantic path in the future so girls keep up, I want to have some competitions " you said flipping your hair for the other table where the girls are watching you angrily when you place your hand on top of jungkooks hands in the table .

"Did I say that you can date him?"namjoon said.

" Do I need to get your permission ?" You said raising an eyebrow on him.

"Well yeah, Im your older brother" he said leaning on the desk.

"Well then you have to get my permission too, if you bring someone inside the house . Even them, this oppa's are coming inside and Im going to reject one of them." You said looking at him, when he just smirk , Jin is looking at the both of you back and forth smelling some fights going on.

" and who's that y/n" Yoongi ask adding fuel to the fire.

" Ji-min-ie " you said looking at him.

"What!? Yah! I saved you back there " Jimin protested, everyone just laugh and namjoon cool down chuckling.

" Kook, you know our rules" namjoon said and jungkook nodded "yes hyung" he said.
Your watching all of them when you smell something fishy, they are exchanging eyes from each other when you saw taehyung nodded and hoseok smirk.

"Im missing something ... right? What's going on?" You ask looking at Jimin and Jungkook who's sitting infront of you.
"It's none of your business y/n" jimin said giving an attitude look on you.
"Let's eat Im hungry, I'll get you your food Y/n just stay here" namjoon said and everyone stood up leaving you behind.

You look at them as they slowly choose their orders, wondering what's the rule they are talking about. Watching how jungkook and namjoon talk to the side and Jimin whispering something on Yoongi.

"Hey bitch" someone said from your side.

" talking to yourself?" You said looking at her with her friends in the back. Other students laugh when they heard it making her embarrassed and clinch her jaw.