Chapter one :My Name Is Y/N

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I was out of breath, running in this dark path without knowing who's chasing after me. I heard some noise and it's coming towards me, I'm scared and I keep running without realizing that I don't have any shoes on anymore.

" Help me! Please! Somebody help me!" You shouted, but no one answered your calls, you have blood on your hands and a bruise on your body. Wearing very dirty clothes running in the woods by yourself.

" y/n! " Someone yelled

"Wake up!" He said, but I don't see him, and slowly I saw myself falling from the cliff and down to the ocean... help!

" yah! Y/N!WAKE UP!"

" Help me!" I opened my eyes and saw my brother starring at me, giving me that angry look once again.

" What are you doing?" He asks, crossing his arms in front of his broad chest, looking down on me.

" I have a nightmare again Oppa like last time, and now this time I fell into the ocean," I said, rubbing my chest so my heart can relax and my body with a deep sigh.

" and you got wet on that dream right?" He said smirking at me.

" of course it's the ocean, it has waters duh...are you stupid ?" I said giving him a questionable look.

" correct, and I pour you those water lady, now get up!" he said and grab the new lip balm that you brought 2days ago, that is sitting on your bed table

"What?" you look down and saw that your blanket and bed are wet and there's a big cup on your bedside table, guessing that he uses that to wake you up. He quickly grabs the thing and put it inside his pocket before running off.

"Yah! You wanna die? put it back, it's mine." I said following him outside the room when he walks away and heads downstairs.

" It's mine now, this is the payment of my efforts for waking you up every day. Now go back to your room and get ready for class before I leave you" He said sitting down in the sofa chair, playing with his phone.

"But that's expensive, I just got that, you can have the older ones," I said but he just rolls his eyes.

"Your gross sister just gets ready now or I'll tell Jungkook your lazy." He said leaning on the chair smirking at you.

"I'm going! Geez, your so cruel, what kind of brother are you." quickly running upstairs to get ready for school.

Jungkook is your crush, and he's your brother's friend. You always put on the good side of you whenever he's around but until now he didn't really pay attention to you, maybe he just see you as a friend or his friend's little sister. After a few minutes of getting ready, you get downstairs watching your brother approaching the table with foods on display. You immediately sit across from him with your parents on both sides.

"Good morning dad " he smiles at you

"Good morning, I heard some shouting, did your brother wakes you up again with another plan?" He asks, and you nodded with a smile.

"She's a hassle sometimes really, she always gets me in trouble in school too," your brother said, giving you the ( your dead ) look as you stare at him with a disgusted face.

" what are you talking about?"

Questioning him and you playing innocent, and your parents are waiting for the answer too.

"Remember when you throw a ball on Jimin's face and you two get into a fight and ends up in detention, Remember now?" He said laughing at you.

Your eyes widen recalling that incident, that you never told your parents about it. Since you warned Jimin about it too.

But you have this evil brother who didn't even hesitate to burst it out in front of them.

"What? Y/n is that true?" Your mom asks with wide eyes looking at you together with your father.

"Oh yeah? but we're just playing around mom" I said in hesitation looking at the both of them if they are angry or not.

But suddenly your mom and dad started to laughing so hard making your brother confused, making a face to the both of them.

"Your laughing? Mom, Dad! " he asks to shout...

"We know that silly, the principal talk about it last meeting and said that you and Jimin are always in detention since you always fight, it's nothing new." Your father said making you gulp and release a deep exhale of nervousness.

" I thought you didn't know about it, your so annoying, " your brother said standing up and grabbing his bag. "Let's go Y/n or will be late," he said kissing your mother's head and giving a high five on your father.

"Bye Mom, Dad ~," you said and quickly follow him outside.

(On the street)

"You're saved back there," he said when I catch up with him.

" yeah, and what's your plan by the way?" Looking at him with a smile.

"Telling jungkook about it?" He said, gaining a smack on his shoulder when you hit him.

" That's a threat, If you want something for your birthday better be good to me or it's your loss," you said when the bus arrived and you both get on inside, sitting at the vacant seat and the seats beside you with a puppy eyes.

"So you, planning on giving your good brother a gift, Is that what you said, sister ?" He said blinking at you.

"Well, it might be change base on your IQ of 148, and using that to expose me in front of jungkook's face, then you will get nothing," I said following his eyes blinking and nodded slowly with a smiley face.

"My sister is pretty and talented, she can even throw a punch on me and use her power to shut me up, that's how talented you are sis I'm proud of you," he said patting your head and grabbing your bag to carry it.

"Well I don't have that high IQ like you have, so I'll do it on my law, Oppa," I said tapping his shoulder when the bus arrived and he let you get off first, following you from behind. He glares at you as you walk cheerfully.

" You will pay for this, If you gave me something useless and not as expensive as what you gave to jungkook's last birthday sister, do you get it?" He said putting his arms around your shoulder.

"Well, I have some hidden cards, so better watch out brother," I said grabbing my bag in his hand and running away from him when I saw Jimin walking towards him.

" yah! Don't run, you're wearing a skirt! " he shouted, waving his hands to bid goodbye, and you going inside the campus with a happy face since your going to see jungkook today.

Hello Monday! with a happy face and smile.

If you guys dont know or new here in wattpad
( Y/n : Your/Name) although I wanted to make a name of this character but I guess It's more fun to use your own name in fanfictions, I like it too when I read others story.