he finds out you're not a virgin (louis and liam)

louis(19):

you were out camping with your brother, his band mates, your boyfriend and a few of your mates. It was getting late and the sun had disappeared long ago. You were all sat around the fire playing a game of never have i ever. So far you were still on ten fingers. It came on to your best friend.

" never have i ever lost my virginity" she said. everybody put one finger down...... Including you. Louis looked at you, shocked that you had done it.

" well, time for me to go to bed. night guys!" you said quickly, getting up off of your boyfriends lap and hurrying to your tent. A few minuets later, louis came to your tent.

" so........ you had the sex i see" he said. you knew this was going to be a long night.

Liam(17):

You were talking to your bestfriend on Skype about your boyfriend.

" Have you had the sex?" she laughed. You blushed.

" Oh my gosh, you have! How was it? When was it? Did he use protection?" she questioned you.

" Woah, first of all, thats weird you wan't to know that much........ and yes we did. But quieter please, Liam doesn't know that I've lost my virgini....." you said.

" (y/n) (y/m/n) Payne , I dare you to finish that sentence" Your brother said. You gulped.

" That punk's gonna get it" he said, angrily walking out of your room. You quickly ended the Skype call. oh gosh you thought.