secrets that we keep.....

*warning does contain some self harming. Please don't read if you feel uncomfortable about the subject*

Only zayn...... again......

Zayn: zayn had promised not to tell anyone about your 'problem'. You self harmed. And he found out.......

*flashback*

You ran the sharp blade across the once smooth surface of your skin for the fifth time that day. You relaxed as you felt the feeling you know all to well wash over you like a wave crashing onto the sand. You looked at you work. You got up and cleaned everything away. You cleaned the cuts.

You felt like something was eating away at your heart. What about zayn? Nah, he doesn't know what it feels like to be called fat and ugly. But you know you should tell him. Since he was away on tour you decided to Skype him. You pulled out your computer and got up Skype. Your hand hang above the call button. You took a breath and pressed the button. Within a minute zayns face appeared. "Helloooooooooooo" he said cheerfully but once he saw your face he immediately knew something was wrong. "( y/n) ? What's up?" He asked, worry seeping through his voice. " I'm sorry you said, holdings up your arms to the camera. It was all silent. " who else knows?" Zayn said, his voice full of sadness. " only you. And I want to keep it that way" you whispered finally. " this would be our little secret that only us two know about. I will Skype you everyday okay?" He said. You nodded. " love you sis"

" love you too bruh" you smiled. But it was a sad smile that zayn had only seen once before. " we'll get through this" he reassured you. You two talked for two hours straight. " got to go Z" you said finally. " call you tomorrow" and with that you smiled and closed down Skype.

You knew your were gonna finally get better with a secret only you and zayn knew about...