You Come Out To Him (Louis)

18 (lesbian)

You were on a date in a small coffee house with your girlfriend. You lived in LA while she lived in the UK, so you flew her out to America for the summer so you two could spend time together.

You didn't really care if people saw you two as LA was pretty much the gay capital. There was one person you didn't want to know just yet: Louis.

You knew he wasn't homophobic and would be excepting of you two, but somehow you still felt scared. Especially today as Louis was also in LA finishing up his album.

You two were sat down by the window to the little place, warm golden rase of sun casting over you two. You watched your beautiful girlfriend laugh at a corny joke you said, watching in awe as her smile lit up almost as much as the sun. You couldn't help but grab her hands in yours gently. She stopped laughing enough for you to lean over the table and peck her on the lips. You two pulled away.

"gosh u do love you" you said.

"love you too" she shyly smiled back. Suddenly you two heard tapping beside you in the window. You turned and saw Louis pressed up against the window, smiling like a fool. Your heart froze.

He started speaking but you couldn't hear, so after awhile of trying to figure out what he was saying, he walked into the place, followed by a security guard. He walked over to the table, smiling wide.

" so, what's going on between you two then huh?" he smiled. You felt more relaxed.

"I'm, Louis. I'd like you to meet (y/g/n). My girlfriend" you said. Louis turned to her and smiled.

"hi! It's really nice to meet you!" he said, hugging her. Louis stayed for a few more minutes before going.

Before he left he hugged you tightly. "I'll always support you, no matter what. It doesn't matter who you love, as long as you are happy" he said, squeezing you tightl before letting go.