part four (liam)

*for this one , liams going to be part of the collaboration*

Liam(20)

Danisnotonfire:

" today, my friends. I am joined by two special people" you said and paused, waiting for the two men to come into view.

" You can come in now" you said after a while. Liam and Dan's faces popped up.

"Hi!" They shouted. You all laughed.

" so today, we're going to be doing karaoke!" You smiled at the camera. Liam and Dan groaned.

" just putting it out there, I can't sing" Dan said.

" that makes two of us then!" You said. Liam smiled, knowing that he would win.

" which song?... oh found the perfect one!" You said , clicking on the song then getting into place between the two men. Rather be started to play through the speakers.

" I'll do the pink bits, Dan will do the purple bits and liam will do the blue bits" you explained to the camera. Dan was first.

" we're a thousand miles from comfort, we have travelled land and sea.But as long as you are with me, there's no place I'd rather be. I would wait forever, exalted in the scene. As long as I am with you, my heart continues to beat" he sung, being deliberately awful. Next it was you.

"With every step we take, Kyoto to The Bay. Strolling so casually. We're different and the same, get you another name. Switch up the batteries" you laughed. Liam next.

"If you gave me a chance I would take it. It's a shot in the dark but I'll make it. Know with all of your heart, you can't shake me. When I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be

N-n-n-no, no, no, no place I'd rather be [3x]" he ended up laughing through it. It went on like this for a while, going through song after song.

" right, I think that's enough ear damage for one day!" You announced.

" It was a beautiful serenaded" Dan said.

" liam, can you do the end thingy?" You asked.

" please give this video a big thumbs up, there would be link in the description below for all of Dan's social media and mine! And if you're not already, subscribe to Dan! I'll see you guys in the next videooooooo" Liam said. You nodded.

" not bad, bro. See ya!" You all waved at the camera. That was the best video you made.