harry BSM (youre 16 and he finds out you're dating niall)*request*

You were texting niall, your boyfriend.

Nialler<3: Does Harry know 'bout ya know.... Us??

(Y/n): well.... No.

Nialler<3: I don't think he would like the idea of us.

(Y/n): me neither, g2g Harry's just arrived, love you xxx

Nialler<3: love you more xxx

You put your phone on your nightstand and went down the stairs to see your older brother. He had just got back from shopping. He seemed to ignore you when you walked into the kitchen.

" hey haz" you said, grabbing an Apple.

" sit" he demanded. You quickly sat on a nearby stool. He took a deep breath in.

" I've seen the pictures of you and niall last week, kissing and holding hands" he said, fist clenched. Your mind froze.

" he's not right for you, (y/n). I want you break up with him now" he growled.

" No, Harry. You know the reason why we didn't tell you? It's because you would act like an asshole. We've been together for 8 months, and since then I've been happier than I've ever been. So no, I will not break up with him!" You yelled.

" don't raise your voice a me, you're a young girl and shouldn't shout a your elders!" He shouted.

" that's the thing, Harry. I'm not a young girl anymore. I'm 16 and I love him" you shouted. He was silent then stormed out of the house. You ran up the stairs and got your phone. You texted niall.

(Y/n): he found out and he's mad!

Nialler<3: don't worry, were is he?

(Y/n): He stormed out and I think he's coming to you.

Niall didn't answer, so Harry might already be at his.

* two hours later*

Harry walked through the door and up to your room.

"(Y/n)?" He whispered softly. You looked over at him.

" I'm sorry, I over reacted and you can keep on dating niall" he said. You jumped up and hugged him.

" on one condition. If he hurts you, tell me okay?" Harry asked. You nodded. Now that Harry knew, you and niall could be more open.....