harry bsm *requested*

Harry(12)

You were Harry's sister, everybody knew that and not meny liked you. It was not as bad when Harry was at home but when he left for the WWA tour, it all began to get worse. When Harry got home he was surprised.

" (y/n)! I'm back! " He yelled happily. you sent him a small smile. His face dropped.

" what's up?" He asked. You shrugged your shoulders.

" nothing" you said trying to be casual.

" you've changed, you used to be so excited when I can home. Is something wrong?" He said.

" it's nothing haz" you said and walked upstairs.

* Monday after school*

You were waiting for Harry to pick you up from school. You hoped no one would notice you, but that didn't last long.

" are you waiting for someone?" A boy asked. You nodded timidly.

" why? No one's coming because they don't care about you." He sneers. He pushed you back into a wall. More people started to join in, throwing insults and punches.

" fat whore"

" money grabber"

" fucking slut"

" GET THE FUCK OFF MY SISTER!" Harry shouted, making everyone stop. They scattered like mice. You had tears in your eyes. Harry pulled you into a hug and brought you to the car.

" (y/n)... why didn't you tell me?" He said.

" I don't know" you said quietly.

" we'll talk when we get home" he said , driving home.

When you got back you and Harry headed up to your room. You sat on your bed and Harry next to you.

" why?" He asked. You told all about the bullies and about how it gets worse when he leaves.

" it's okay, don't believe anything that they say, you're the best and this family cares so much for you." He said.

" Thanks haz" you said. After that Harry decided that you and him should watch a movie at home with lots of snacks. He would do anything to see you smiled again.