sports day

Louis: " go on (y/n)! " louis hollered from the edges of the field. You were neck and neck with the girl in front of the whole sprinting team. With one last push, you went out in front of her and crossed the Finnish line. There was cheering but all you could hear was Louis basically screaming at you while running towards you. He picked you up and spun you around like a rag doll. " you did it" he whispered finally. He smiled down at you when you heard you name being called again for you next race." Go get them, bug." He said. " Thanks Louis" you said , walking to your next race.

Liam(your 13): you lay on the ground. Heart beating agenst your chest. You just ran a cross country of 6 miles and you came 9th out of 100. You were thrilled and by the looks of it, so was Liam. He ran over to you with a bottle of water a and a huge grin plastered on his face. "Well done, (y/n)! 9th out of 100! That's amazing!" He gushed, giving you the water then helping you up off the ground. You couldn't speak so you smiled at him. " I bet you tired? C'mon let's go get your medal then let's go, okay?" He said. " yeah" you said Horsley, your throat being to dry to make you voice sound normal. You got your medal then went home to enjoy a hot bath and a movie.

Zayn: you were not actually doing the 'sports' part of the day. You got asked to help sell the snacks and give the water to the racers. It was the 3rd activity of the day, 100m Sprint. Your crush, (y/c/n) was running in that race. You weren't expecting zayn to show up today, so you cheered (y/c/n) on. The race ended and (y/c/n) had won! He came over to get a drink when his eyes met yours. He smiled. "Hey " he said leaning over the table to get a bottle at the back. "Hi" you said shyly. " hello" a deep voice said behind you making both you and the boy jump. Zayn was here. "See ya later, yeah?" (y/c/n) quickly questioned. You nodded. He ran off.

" who was that then?" Zayn questioned, a smirk plastered on his face. You had to try to explain who that was to a very amused zayn.

Harry: sports day. Yay! -_- you hated it to say the least. You were rubbish at it. Your boyfriend, Alex (just using random name), didn't like it too. You two just spent the time sitting on the grass talking about nonsense when Harry appeared in front of you two. " you two doing anything?" He giggled. You glared at him. " don't want to do sports" you both said. Harry smiled and walked away.(once the day is over) " He likes you, I can tell he does" Harry said eye's glued to the road. You just smile to yourself.....

Niall: 'you can do it' you murmured to yourself. You P E teacher called your name to go next on the rowing.machine. you took one more look around the hall. No signs of niall. You breathed out. So much as for being here. You sat in the last one. You started the race, and came 3rd out of 4 people. With your spirits low you set off home. When you opened the door. niall and the boys were sitting watching the football. You dropped your bag. Niall looked up and felt guilt rush through him like a torrent of cold water. "(Y/n) l...."

" save it" you murmured slowly walking up the stairs to your room.