he see's you crying (louis)

Louis(15)

You walked home from school in the pouring rain. Today was the worst day ever. Firstly, your best friend was ill today and she was the only person who would talk to you. Secondly, you got a detention in music for apparently threatening another student when it was actually the other way round, and lastly, you failed your math test. You just felt like crying. You unlocked the door and then slammed it once you got in.

" woah...( y/n ) , calm yo tits!" Louis joked, but when he saw you abut to cry he quickly pulled you into a tight hug.

" shhh" he soothed, rubbing your back as you sobbed into his shoulder.

" I h...hate... ev..everything.." You hiccuped. Louis knew exactly what to do because of his sister's . He made you tell him everything.

" firstly , (y/f/n) wasn't in today and nobody else talks to me so I was lonely all day, secondly, I got a DR for apparently threatening another student when it was the other way round and lastly I failed a important math test!" You said. Louis smiled sadly at you then his face turned to confusion.

" You get threatened!" He said and you nodded.

" I'm calling school" he said, moving to find his phone.

" Louis don...." You started to plea.

" No, (y/n). I'm calling school about this" he said. You gave up trying to convince him and went to your room.

* half an hour later*

" (y/n)! I got pizza!" Louis called. You got up out of bed and walked down the stairs. You saw the food and smiled.

" thanks lou" you said.

" anything for you, sis" he said, smiling.