you come out to him (liam)

Queer

18

You sat next to Liam on the couch, anxiously flicking through the TV channels while he scrolled through his phone. You had been with him all week since you hardly got to see him since you were finishing school and he was releasing new music.

You chewed the inside of your mouth, wondering if this was the right time to finally tell him. Tell him you had found a partner... that happened to be the same gender as you.

You knew he wouldn't mind, it was just getting around to saying it without backing out. You grabbed your phone, scrolling through it, stumbling apon a video my Miles McKenna: send this video 2 come out to someone.

You smiled slowly. Well, if you were going to tell Liam, might as well do it in memes. You clicked on the url and copied it into the chat you two had. You waited, wording if you should, but then you realised; you could finally hold your partners hand around Liam. You pressed send.

Around 5 seconds later, Liams phone buzzed. He looked at you then opened the message,  going straight to Miles' channel. You heard the video start playing, closing your eyes, waiting for the short video to end.

The video finished, and you felt Liams body shift. You felt his arms wrap around you.

"Which one?" He laughed, making you laugh as well.

" I like to say queer. Also..." You said, turing to him. "I have a (boy/girlfriend)" you said. He smiled.

"That's great, I'll always support you no matter what. Don't worry" he said, hugging you again.