cute things together

Harry(16): you were doing your maths homework. You were stuck on a question. ' 14x12+(3-1)=.........' you kept thinking over and over.again.

" Harry?!" You yelled. You heard footsteps coming up the stairs. But there was more than one pair of feet. It sounded like it was two people. Harry and liam came into your room.

" what question?" Harry asked, smirking your way.

" this one." You said, pointing out the problem question.

".okay...." He said, plodding over to sit beside you on your bed.

Liam meanwhile was sitting at your desk you had, watching as Harry helped you with your problems.

He took a sneaky picture of you to. Harry was looking over your shoulder at your book and you were engrossed in the maths, eye's glued to the page.

He tweeted it...

@real_Liam_Payne: @harry styles and @(your Twitter name) having a good time doing homework?x

Liam(5): " Liam! Look look!" You squealed as you ran up to your older brother.

"What's up, bug?" He said. Smiling down at your fragile body holding a piece of paper.

You lifted the drawing you had done to his height ( well as heigh as you could anyways)

" it's of you" you said excitedly. He gently plucked it out of your hand and examined the poorly drawn man with the nearly unreadable words ' Liam Payne' written across the top. His heart melted at the sight. He smiled at you.

" it brilliant, (y/n)" he said , a warm smile appearing across his face. And with a big smile on your face too, you both went out of the school, your small hands in his massive ones.

Louis(13): you had a bad day today. You failed a maths test, got an after school detention for sticking up for you brother in music ( which might have ended up in a hudge fight that the teacher had to separate), got bullied and had to walk home in the pounding rain. As soon as you got home you slid down the wall as hot tears trickled down your cheaks. You thought you were alone, so you aren't expecting your older brother, Louis, to run down the stairs.

" (y/n) what's the matter?" Louis asked, worried seeping through his voice.

You were debating whether or not to tell him.

" I had a bad bay. Failed a maths test, Got in a detention for sticking up for you, got bullied and had to walk home in the pouring rain!" You whimperd. Louis looked at you , a sad smile appearing across his face. " aww, (y/n/n) we all have bad days! C'mon let's watch a movie yeah?" He asked. You sniffed and held his hand. By the end of the night you had forgotten all about the day you had. And you had your brother to thank for that....

( Hi, late update!!! Sorry! I'll update more since its half term now~ lilyxxx