you fangirl over something....(youtuber addition)

( my kik is cliffacondalily)

Harry (16 )

You were causally watching tv with yout brother Harry, when you got a youtube notification on your phone.

'Danisnotonfire just uploaded a video' you clicked on the bar and it took you to YouTube. You saw that he had filmed with amazingphil.

" omg Harry, Dan just filmed with Phil-" you gushed, but Harry interrupted you.

" go upstairs if you're going to fangirl, please" he asked. You sighed and went upstairs. You spent the next ten minutes laughing and crying because of your OTP.

Liam(15)

" I still can't believe you met the Tyler Oakley!" You squeal, Liam laughed.

" I also have something for you" he said , getting something up on his phone then giving it to you. You took it and saw it was a video. You clicked.

" Hi (y/n), sorry you couldn't be here! I was dieing to meet you! Anyway, have a great day and look at your Twitter" Tyler said. You gasped and hugged Liam.

" check Twitter" he said. You did and saw that you had a new follower, Tyler Oakley.

Zayn(12)

It was your birthday and zayn had got you a present that he said for you to open only when he was there. When he arrived, he gave you the present and sat down next to you. You looked at the package, it was soft, so it was an item of clothing. It had a card saying 'open me after present ' so you took it off and opened it. It was a jumper. You lifted it and saw it was a TRXYE jumper! You squealed and hugged zayn. He laughed.

" open the card" he said. You picked up the envelope and opened it. You read the card out loud.

" to (y/n), hope you have a fantastic 12th birthday! Hope this is your size. Lots of love, zayn and troye " you gasped, then squealed again.

" you met troye and got a... Omg thank you so much! I.. I" you stuttered. Zayn smiled.

"anything for you"

Louis (17)

"she's so pretty" you said to yourself while you were watching zoella. You sighed and went downstairs to get a drink. Your phone buzzed while you were in the kitchen. Louis walked in at the same time.

" hi, lou " you said, getting your phone out.

"hi" he said. You had a new follower on twitter. You clicked and it showed up on your screen.

'@ZozeeBo has just started following you.' You nearly dropped your phone.

"oh my days......" you said. Louis looked at you, a questioning look on his face.

"SHE FOLLOWED ME! ZOELLA FINALLY FOLLOWED ME!" you shouted.

"calmdown " louis said, trying to calm you down but failing. You ran up the stairs and into your room where you spent the rest of the night fangirling.

Niall (13)

You spent hours mindlessly browsing every night. Tonight was no different. It was 11:30pm and you were doing what you normally do, reblog stuff from youtubers. You were on connor franta's blog when you saw a familiar picture post. It was your one. You squealed then realised it was late and nobody new you were up. You heard footsteps on the landing and your bedroom door open. It was niall.

"you alright? "he asked. You nodded then said.

" connor rebloged one of my posts! "

Niall laughed.

"go to sleep "

"but....."

" go. To. Sleep "