you are bullied and he finds out

Zayn 16 : another day. Another cut. You were bullied severely because you were zayn sister. They sent you horrible letters and left mean things on your Twitter. Today seemed to get worse for you though. They cornered you and beat you till you could see stars. They threw scissors at you in music and one cut the top of your arm. But you were used to all this. You were walking out of school when your music teacher called you too the side. " y/n. Are you alright? When they threw them scissors at your arm you didn't even flinch" he asked, worry clear in his voice. You didn't hear zayn walking up behind you. " I'm used to the pain, it makes me feel something. They bully me sir. And I'm sick of it" you finished, a little tear slipping down your cheek. " aw y/n. You should have told me" your brother said behind you. You two headed home. Zayn moved you to a new school and you made lots of new friends.

Niall 14 : "y/n! Your friends are here!" Niall called. They were not your friends at all, more like your abusers. They wanted you to come with them to town for a 'shopping spree' what they really ment was a good beating and a half. You left without a word. They pushed you into the hard ground. " look at you. Your ugly and fat. No wonder niall is always away. He need to get away from you! You fat piece of sh*t" she said giving you a kick in the face. " GET OFF OF MY SISTER NOW" Niall shouted. The bullies ran off. " you could have told me" he said hurt clear in his voice. When you got home you two had a long chat and lots of movies with lots.of snacks..

( only zayn and niall. I'll do the rest tomorrow. Can you also give me some ideas too?-lily xxx)