niall bsm

Niall(13): you and a friend from school where hanging out at Nialls house. You where in Nialls room while he was downstairs.

" can you play that? " ( y/f /n) asked, pointing to Nialls most prized possession. His guitar.

" no, I have my own one. He doesn't like anyone touching it because its special to him" you answered truthfully.

" c'mon let's have a go!" (y/f/n) said, walking over to the instrumentand and picking it up.

"no, we can't! If you want to play one go to my room and get mine. " you said, desperately trying to distract your buddy.

They laughed. You knew that was a bad idea.

As they were laughing, they dropped the guitar. Now nothing bad would have happened if Niall had carpeted his bedroom flaw, but he didn't. The guitar hit the ground with a loud thud. You picked it up slowly only to see that the body was dented pretty badly. You gasped while your friend just stood there, a smirk on they're face.

" what happened gir...." niall said, only to see his sister holding his.. BROKEN... Guitar!

" (Y/N) HORAN DIDN'T I TELL YOU MY GUITAR IS OFF LIMITS? How dare you go take that anD THEN FRICKING BREAK IT!" He shouted.

" niall.. It wasn't.... " you stammered.

"DON'T YOU GO SAYING IT WASN'T YOU WHEN YOU'RE CLEARLY HOLDING THE DAMN THING! " He shouted.

" (y/f/n) you should go home. I'm sorry for my sisters behaviour. " niall said to (y/f/n).

" its okay, niall. I'm sure that (y/n) has learnt her lesson." they said flirtatiously. You looked at them, a smirk playing on their lips. They left.

"get out" niall said quietly.

"niall......" you started

" ARE YOU DEAF AS WELL A STUPID?! GET OUT!" He roared.

"FINE, DON'T LISTEN TO MY SIDE THEN! I TRIED TO STOP (y/f/n) PLAYING WITH IT, BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN, AND NOE LOOK WHAT TUEY DID? THEN YOU GO BLAMING ME WHEN IT WASN'T! DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT I HAD A SIDE OF THE STORY???" you yelled. You stormed out of Nialls room and into yours, locking the door.

"(y/n), wait!"

"I hate you niall HORAN." you shouted.

Everything went silent.

Then you heard it, a sob.