you come out to him ( harry)

Before we start: I have a new book! It's called 6/10 and it's about narry. It'll be slow updates cos I'm going to really try with it and finish it.

Rest of the boys soon.

(Harry 17)

Trans ftm (he/him)

You shook nervously, scratching at your arm. It was something you always did when you got anxious. You were sat in the kitchen, waiting for harry to come back from wherever he was.

You heard the door open and you breathed in. Harry turned the corner and smiled at you.

"Hey (your/birth/name)" he said. you cringed at that. You hated it, hopefully Harry would understand once you told him.

"Hey, uh can I speak to you please? It's important " you said. A look of concern washed over your brothers face as he sat down beside you.

"Everything alright? " He asked. You breathed in.

"Harry I've got to tell you something. Please don't be angry or disappointed.. or hate me" you begged. "I- I'm... I'm transgender. I identify as a boy" you rushed. You avoided his eyes, your own starting to water.

"Why would I hate you for being yourself? I can't speak from experience but I can tell you that you are loved, I am here to support you. I'll do my absolute hardest to make you happy" he said, hugging you tightly. You cried into his shoulder.

"I'll buy you a binder. I'll pay for your haircuts. Tomorrow we can get new clothes. I want my little brother to be happy" he said into your hair.

"Thank you Harry" you smiled.