you meet 5sos

Niall(14)

You were trying to finish your homework late at night, but you couldn't because you were stuck on a question. You tried to figure it out yourself but it was no use. You had to ask niall.

You creeped down the hall then down the stairs to the living room, but you weren't just greeted by niall. He had four other people over. More importantly, he Had 5sos over. You knew who they were and all but never got to meet them. You felt awkward just standing there, so you started to head back upstairs.

" (y/n), come meet my mates, the ones from 5 seconds of summer!" Niall laughed, calling you back into the lounge. You smiled at all of them.

' Damn, they look so hot, and calum.... ' you thought.

"Earth to (y/n)!" Niall said, waving a hand over your face.

" I don't need to tell you their names because every one seems to know them!" Niall laughed.

" anyways, why are you up at this time?" He asked. You felt all eyes on you then you suddenly felt embarrassed.

" I was doing my homework but I got stuck on a question" You said. " I came down to ask you for help, but I can see you're busy so never mind" you finished turning around to go back upstairs.

" bring it downstairs, I'm sure the lads don't mind" he said and the Australian boys all agreed, so you brought your book down.

" what is the question?" Ashton asked. You pointed to the paper and everyone seemed to help a bit. In the end , homework was fun for once!

Zayn(18)

Zayn had said he would take you shopping to make it up to you for missing your birthday. It was a breezy autumn day and zayn and yourself we're in the busy streets of London, laughing at all pigeons around a group of school children. So far you had been into topshop and Victoria's secret (zayn stayed outside and talked to some fans while you went in). You were now in costa getting a hot chocolate and a muffin each. About five minutes later a group of boys came up to your table.

" Hi zayn!" One with brightly coloured hair said. Zayn looked up and smiled at the boys.

" Oh hey guys, (y/n) these boys are five seconds of summer, the band that came on tour with us, lads this is my sister" zayn introduced.

" Hi I'm Luke" the one with blonde hair said.

" I'm Ashton" the boy with light brown, curly hair piped up.

" calum" the boy with black and blonde hair said.

" and I'm Michael, nice to meet you (y/n)" the lad finished. They were all very attractive, but there was something about the way Michael said your name that made you blush. The boys sat at the table and you talked till zayn said

" right me and my sister have to go finish shopping, see ya around guys" . You all said goodbye and walked out of the shop.

" don't even think about it" zayn said to you. You smiled, knowing exactly what he was taking about.

( Harry, Liam and Louis coming soon)