Ch-19- Romeo Save Me

Dal miin pov...
I font know how long has it been since I'm in here. But then I got a call.

I had ignored every call but it felt like picking that. Up.

"hello?" jisoo says from that side.

"hello!"i say while still sobbing.

" oh my god. Its good you are fine." she says. Calming herself.

" dal miin? "

" yes" *sobbing*

"I want you to tell the biggest secret of my life. You know who my first love is."

"who?" I ask while sobbing

"it's you. I never liked anyone before you and what I felt to you wasn't friendship but the love between men and women.

I am bisexual. I didn't realize it before but after you I did. I like your brother but I love you" at her words I lift my head and listen to her.

"you are beautiful. You don't need to hide yourself, everyone you compares you is just jealous of you. Trust me there is no one more talented than you. I always wanted to confess that I love you but I knew you won't recipocate my feelings" she says

"I am so sorry" I say while still sobbing.

"I know. And it's fine. Cause. I still feel good you are with jimin."

"I-I- don't d-deserve h-him"

"who said?"

"everyone."

"do they themselves deserve him. Did jimin himself said you don't deserve him?"

"no"

"then?"

I stayed silent for. A few. Minutes, as if the world had stopped and. Isn't gonna revolve anymore.

When I realised what I have to do

"jisoo. I want you to help me with some stuff."

"if, I would love too" I could feel her Smile.

.

Jimin pov...
It has been around a day since min had locked herself.

Jisoo told me to come to come to their college festival. Jungkook also came and every other bts member. We were given ellivated regions to view the live concert by all the students of the song.

Many kpop group who graduated from her. Performed while new ones too.

We all were seating on couches in the ellivated area along with the song siblings. And her dad who is the chief guest.

I still haven't seen dal miin. I was so worried. But jisoo just wouldn't let me go at all.

"ladies and gentlemen, this the last performance of the evening. Welcoming-" the host couldn't complete what he wanted to say when a voice cut her off.

"-unseen moon" just that voice made people gasp in shock. All of my attention went to the voice. I looked up with wide eyes.

All of us were looking each other in confusion.

"wasn't dal miin, unseen moon. What she doing....." namjoon hyung spoke.

"unless......" taehyung murmured.

"what else. Unless she came to slap some bitches." jungkook said with a smirk.

When ours eyes divert to the stage. Everyone started whispering. And had eyes on the stage.

A figure dressed in black. With shinning stars on her dress entered. As if the dress was the night sky the sparkles were stars and she was the moon. Her had a long cap and a her face wasn't much visible.

On top there was no spotlight on her the only thing visible was her dress that was shinning. Her high heels that made sound as she entered. Her long hairs that I could see from here.

People were trying to look at the face but they were too far from the stage and there was barricaded fence to avoid crowd getting close to stage

People were trying to look at the face but they were too far from the stage and there was barricaded fence to avoid crowd getting close to stage. That made it more difficult.

Suddenly the figure. Turned her head towards me as if she was making eye contact with me. She lifts the silver colour mic near her mouth and the beats starts from behind and her voice became audible.

A/n-let's pretend this was her song she was saving from long.

If the video gets blocked.
Then use the link. - love story by taylor swift.
https://youtu.be/8xg3vE8Ie_E

Story begins.......
her voice started echoing in the ground. She did slight moves while singing. Swirling. Moving. While singing when never once she moved her eyes away from mine.

The crowd started hymming with her. Taking flashlights and waving in a pattern.

"jimin so that you know. I could have been just like the dad in the song but did not" her dad said making all of laugh.

I just chuckled still looking at her. Who was smiling and chuckling in the midst of singing.

Her face wasn't visible but I knew she was the most beautiful right now. Its not the time to say but she looked Hella sexy.

Her voice was pure bliss. If I never heard her voice. I don't think I would have been able to see her.

And I won't be able to know what it's to love someone so much. Her pains, her happiness, her love everything is propotanate to mine.

And suddenly the tempo of the voice changed she started singing it making everyone excited. And when I heard it. I felt butterflies all over me along with goosebumps.

Everyone covered their mouth in excitement.

She sang it high tone. And when I understood the lines. That it for me. I have decided I am marrying this woman.

"Romeo save me~
I've been feeling so alone~

I keep waiting ~
But you never come~

Is this all on my head~
I don't know what to think~

He knelt to the ground and pulled out the ring and said~

Marry me juillet~
You will never have to be alone~

I love you and that's all I really know~

I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress~

It's a love story, baby just say yes~"

She kept singing and then suddenly -

****************************

I almost forgot about this story and I'm uploading this after publishing three books.

Lmao.