Ch-21- Seafood.

??? Pov...

I executed the plan. How will I take her. And she can't escape even if the god wants it to be.

I won't take her today. Wait for me baby. I'll take you when the times come.

Dal miin pov....
I had been busy with giving out autographs, clicking selfies and meeting those producers who came.

I was so tired at this point. Maybe I shouldn't have exposed my identity.

I went through internet and it was all about me. People were going crazy. I even put it in my own channel so that those haters get bashed.

Jimin was talking with taehyung and yoongi. I walked to them.

"I'll go get changed. This dress is kinda uncomfortable." I said to them.

"okay" he said and patt my head. "you should go. Come back soon. This guy gonno have a panic attack or else" yoongi said teasing jimin.

I chuckled and walk away.

I tied my open hair into a messy bun. And put a long hair pin to stop it from falling.

I was feeling hot and was already sweaty.

I found my green room and entered it. I took out accessories and heels. I was searching for my dress in my bag. When I heard a click sound. It alert me.

I knew a person was behind me. His breathes were unstable. I held my pointed hair pin and grip it. I immediately get up and turned around.

Only to see jimin. "why are you here?" I ask him.

"are you crazy i am not gono leave you alone even after knowing the psycho has still not been caught." he Said and walked near me hugging me tight.

I break down in chuckle and placed my hair pin back. "I would have almost pierced your soul out." I said.

"thank god it was just almost" he replied and hugged me tighter.

"lol, leave me already I need to change." I said and he leaves me pouting.

I got changed and leave the room only to see the others outside talking to each other. I smiled and was about to step foreward to call them out when someone grabbed my waist from back and put his hand over my mouth.

My eyes go wide. Chill ran down my spine.

"I missed you Babe" he said and I couldn't hold back my fear. My powers drained out. The only thing I did was to slip my phone in my waist line of my skirt.

Jimin pov...

"what is she taking so long....?" I mumble.

It was weird she never takes long.

"are you worried?" hoseok hyung asks and I nod.

"check on her. If it's making you anxious." he said and I looked at him for a few seconds before making my way towards her room.

" ill be back" u said before leaving from there.

I walked through the hallway only to see her room closed I checked and no one was there it.

I pulled out my phone and walked out of there "where is she?" I ask myself before opening my phone to text her.

Me
Where are you?
I am waiting...

There was no reply. I kept starring at the phone and decided to just call her when I saw her typing.

Moon
Jimin I had some work
I had to leave urgently ill call you later...

At first it looked genuine but the feeling of anxiety took over.

And I decided to text her something weird. A total lie.

Me.
Y/n?
Should we eat lobster and crabs for dinner?

I kept waiting for the reply as I beads of sweta took over me. For the reply.

And when it said she is typing after a wait it finally came I was scared the shit out of me.

Moon.
Wow, let's have it. I would love to. 😍

I covered my mouth as I read the text. When hoseok hyung came and looked at me. He pulled my phone. By now everyone came and asked. Me. I was still in shock when chanyeol finally took the phone and gasped and everyone git curious.

"it's just crabs what about it!?" yoongi hyung asks.

And all of her family gasp.

"she is allergic to sea food. This text I not from her." chanyeol said and I immediately fell on my knee.

Did that guy managed to take dal mi in. And I couldn't protect her as I promised......

Fear rose on me.

"it's okay seal the college call the police." says namjoon and the boys immediately run including the staff that had gathered.

"i will inform the authorities.... And get the gates sealed. Jungkook and taehyung check the third floor of the building. Hoseok and Yoongi hyung check the ground and the basement. Jin hyung and chanyeol check the 2nd and the 1st floor." said namjoon and everyone scattered.

Jisoo and jang mi also ran to look around.

While dal mi's father came to me and hugged me.

" calm down jimin she will be okay. She may seem weak but s
Right now she isn't dal mi from 2 years ago." he said calming me.

When it struck me at once.

"dal mi once gave me a tracking device as a gift. It can track two way." I mumble and uncle looked at me.

I immediately open my phone and check it.

"everyone to kindly stay in your place there is an emergency....." the voice on the announcement echoed but I was focused on the phone.

My hands were shaking and I so wished dal mi to be there and hold my hands.

When ajussi held my hands.

"take deep breathes" i did as dad said and then continued.

As soon as it loaded I was shooked.

Dal mi's location is moving... And its going out of the college. Thank god she still has her phone with her.

I immediately got up and grouped called everyone. And everyone picked up immediately.

"dal mi isn't in the school she is moving towards the west of hybe building. I'm sending the tracking app on the group chat view it" I said and everyone hummed determined.

I opened the app and got inside my cat without caring about others. Dal mi's dad shouted but I didn't bother.

I can't wait till everyone comes. If a psycho can follow her for years he can do anything.

I immediately turned the car rushing out of the building everyone was startled but I couldn't care less.

.............
Sorry for the late updates.

No one reads it anyway so it's okay I guess

I actually got caught up in some another book.

In ch 9 dal mi gifted jimin an app on his birthday.