Ch-15 we are going to the hospital

"we reached" she said.

she drove the car to the garage , there were space for 2 more cars and 2 were already parked. there were bikes also there.

"woah, you have a beautiful collection of automobiles" jungkook asked.

"only this car belongs to me, the cars belongs to others, one is mom's after she died we never used it anymore, and the bikes are my brother's, lets go to my room" she said and we went to her room.

in the room...

"wow, so many instruments" jungkook said.

"so, lets make a new song, you will do the choreo, and both of us will sing" she said.

so i asked "can i join"

"outsiders can visit but not participate." she said.

he sighed.

"but you can help" as she said i became happy.

when the door opened.

"miin-ie ! your song in dope's album got viral." song jang mi barged in.

"oh hi , you are jimin and jungkook right, friend and boyfriend" as she said i smiled.

"it's just a song forget it" she said.

"it's viral internally" jang MI said.

We all started shouting and she just smiled.

We all started preparing for the event and also celebrated.

.........

"what are you saying" jungkook banged the table and stood up.

"see you can't participate in a college event and you also have your new album to release." said the manager.

"it took me a day convincing miin to participate and you are saying this I can't participate." exclaimed jungkook.

"wait, if he doesn't goes to college, how will i meet miin."said jimin who was also seeing in the conference room.

" who the hell is miin" asked bang pd.

"everyones wants to know miin but not anyone can know her" screamed jin

"what? Have you all gone crazy? What are you even talking" asked bang pd in atmost confusion.

"we are loyal to her, we won't open our mouth" said tae.

"who is miin? Cas he asked in curiousity the boys left the room."

"hey, did you find unsung moon?" pd band asked the manege.

"no, she never responds to our messages" said the maneger.

"why are people with name 'm' are making my life hell" said bang pd while smiling like crazy.

As the boys were going in the hallway,

"I will talk to miin about it?" said jungkook.

"yes, go talk I need to work on the rap" said hobi.

And everyone was going to there preparations when a person came to jimin.

"excuse me Mr. Park, but Mr. Song wants to meet you." he said

"who? Me?" jimin asked in surprise.

"go meet your girlfriend's dad.

Jimin followed the person to a room, as he entered he saw chaneul,
" hey, chanuel thank god you are here, I would have been so nervous myself "jimin sighed in relief.

" I am not here as your colleague but as your girlfriend's elder brother"he smiled and got in where dal miin's dad was sitting.

"take a seat mr. Park jimin." said her dad.

"I heard you are dating my youngest daughter" said her dad.(in serious tone)

And chanel only nodded.

"yes, sir I am" answered jimin.

"now, I would like to ask.. How the hell did you manage to take off her Dracula lifestyle?" asked Mr. Song.

"yes, even i am curious" asked chanuel.

"excuse me?" asked jimin in confusion.

"I just told her, she would look beautiful without an hoodie, and the next time I met her she wasn't wearing a hoodie anymore" jimin replied.

"she even opened to you about unsung moon?" Asked Mr. Song.

"yes, wait what!?" exclaimed jimin.

"what!?" exclaimed jimin.

"I am her father, I found out about it long ago, I have only waited for her to say it to me herself when she is comfortable but I think she will tell me soon" said Mr. Song.

"wow!!, dad you knew all along" asked chanuel.

"i knew you were lying when you didn't let jang MI speak last time I asked" said Mr. Song.

"sir, I will not tell dal miin know that you know" said jimin.

"yes, please" said Mr. Song.

Mr. Song talked to him for a while and even telling him about dal miin's mom, how she went missing, almost died and how her mom died.
..........

FEW DAYS LATER.

dal miin POV

because jungkook cant perform so I gave the idea as well, neither have i met jimin nor jungkook for a while now, we occasionally talk on phone or chat, i was sitting in my class when i got a notification for messages. i thought it was another Instagram or youtube notification, but it was from messenger, i thought its jimin, but it wasnt.

unknown- you are looking so awesome in the white top and denim shorts,

but you should hide them , they are for me,

btw stop going out with the boy you are meeting, you are mine.

I froze, so someone really was stalking me.

me- who are you?

unknown- how can you forget me, it's me your first love seo in woo.

My hands were trembling, I started sweating, I have been running from him for so long, he still found me. he almost killed me from drowning in the ocean. what should I do?

I packed my bag, not caring about the teacher and the class, I rushed out of the place as soon as possible, I bumped into people in the hallway when I felt a sharp object on my waist, I could see jisoo panic and run to me and the rest of the people around me, I saw my hand it was covered in blood as i turned my face back, I could see the person I was feared for so long look straight at me with a smirk. and everything went black.

JIMIN POV

we were dancing when jimin got a call, he was looking tensed, he suddenly says to go to the hospital, when we ask what happened, he says.

"dal miin has been stabbed" hearing those words my whole world collapsed, before i could realise , i was rushing to the car as jungkook was calling her family.

__________________________________________

I know it got intense, but now it will be explained, what she did when she went missing or why she went missing.