Epilogue.

"ladies and gentlemen....." presenting infront of you the country's soothing music factory..... The mystery resolved... The unsung moon..... What was her name again." song joon ki the host ask with his mic in his hand.

The crowd cheered...." song dal mi in" the crowd cheered... The other kpop idols cheered as well.

"presenting infront of you unsung moon's first public appearance." said song joon ki as he clapped and walked away..

Jimin was more than excited sitting in the audience along with the other idols and bts....

The fans cheered and chanted dal miin's name.

When the stage lifted up and dal mi in was visible...

" She looked nervous in the morning but she looks marvalous now" whispered jungkook and jimin nodded trying to keep his blush under control.

The beat started...

just think she is singing my oh my by Camille cabello

Everyone gasp realising the sweet dal mi in was singing a erotica.

Jimin covered his mouth and si did many idols not expecting a baddy song from her.

The cheers started singing along with get and soon the chanted turned to park jimin and dal mi in was all red.

Still trying to sing acting as if nothing happened.

Not only stars(unsung moon's fans) but army started chanting Park jimin too.

Everyone knew what was happening....

Everyone was laughing and hoseok laughed looking at the crowd intentionally doing it

The song came to an end she gave her last position in the dance and crouched down laughing as well.

"well was I hallucinating or I heard another name too!?" song joon ki asks teasingly....

The cored again cheered jimin's name.

And dal mi in turned around hissing her face.

He looked at her with wide eyes... "you are take" he ask acting as if he knows nothing...

She covered her face "well no comments I'll just yeet myself from here before my face becomes much red than the make up she said and ran from there as jimin stood up formally walking to the backstage, the idols knew where he was going and everyone just kept their smirk in place..

As soon as he was out of sight he ran to the alley where you get down the stage....

She walked down as everyone congratulated her.

"my oh my" jimin mumbles as she turns to him...

Her eyes went wide.... "stop it... People we see us" she said looking around..

Everyone was doing there work but looking at the couple with side eyes...

Jimin chuckled realising everyone was looking at him.

He hugged her... "ill hide your face he said and she chuckled as well.

" that was beautiful...." he said...

" oh really" she asked back getting inside her green room and as soon as the staff saw them enter they all left and she looked at them wide eyes.

"we are literally the center of attention couple" she says.

"so what.... We are just insanely good looking what can we do" he said and she humphed...

"are you not gonno go I need to change." she asked.

"NAAH. Last time I left you in the green room you almost married another guy not now." he said and sat there.

"how am i gonno change then!?" she asks.

"as if there is something I haven't seen" he said and she looked ta him wide eyes and covers his mouth.

"shhhh there are caller mics in this room" she goes and switches off the spare caller mic and walkie talkie...

"let everyone know you belong to me" he said standing up... And walking closer to her and traps her against the dresser.

"not here boy" she says and pushed him.

Picking her dress walks behind the divider.

And pushed him back as he stands there being annoyed at his failed attempt....

....

She comes out wearing a gorgeous dress as he stood there leaning against the wall...

Wrapping her arm around him they walk out jimin sneakily cover the bra strap that was visible because of the single side off shoulder dress..

She pulled down the dress back, while jimin again covered it...

And she again pulled down...

They walked out....but the battle with the dress kept going without a words coming out they still were fighting over weather the dress will go down or up.

And the staff just chukled at the cute couple walking from there.

...........

Finally this is over like fuck sake this is over.

Yes yes yes..

I swear I hated this book so much...