Ch-8 I Need A Glow Up

13th October.

"has the recording started?" yes says jungkook as he sets the camera.

V- hello everyone this is bts, now we are going to jimin's room to wish him birthday.

As they entered and wish him birthday and do a little celebration jimin screams in suprise and gets really happy. He was sleepy and just woke up with the birthday cheers.

After that jimin goes to the washroom to take a shower.

Jungkook's POV-
We were all waiting for him outside doing something or the other when we heard a sound.

"arghhhhhhh" jimin was screaming. "What happened?" I asked yoongi hyung. Everyone rushed to his room.

"guys, I got a text?" said jimin. "it's unseen moon" as he said that everyone's eyes widened. Everyone is crowding jimin who is holding his phone.

The text says...

Hi, I am unseen moon, happy birthday to you, I have sent a link please watch it.

He clicked the link...

Jimin POV
I was going to take shower when I checked my phone to put it on mute because many people were wishing, just as I pulled the notification panel down. Holy shit! A name caught my attention. Unseen moon texted me on insta. I couldnt help but shout.

All the boys came in and we started watching the video...

She never sang anyone's song but she made a remix of 'filter' and uploaded it as my birthday gift. 'now, I am going crazy'...

"congratulations, jimin" said namjoon hyung. "I can feel the jealousy in all of your smiles" I said smiling. "good if you know" said everyone as their smile faded. "you know, I have to go bye" said jungkook.

Jungkook POV.

"you know, I have to go bye" I said as I checked the time. "wait!" I heard as I turned my heard to leave. "I will come with you" said jimin hyung.

"why is he taking rounds of your college on regular basis, it's suspicious" said yoongi hyung. You know it's suspicious for me too.

"you are being sus" said V hyung. "you are playing too much games nowadays, that they are becoming your day to day language" said jin.

"wait, huh!? Jimin we asked you something" asked yoongi hyung. "I am doing the honor of being a good hyung and sending him school everyday." said jimin hyung.

And he rushed and sat in the car before I could leave. He is more excited than me to go to school.

Dal miin POV.
As I woke up I decided to ask my elder sister some help probably for the first time ever. I knocked on her door and went up to her. She was checking out her dresses.

"ummm, unnie can I ask for something" I asked. "huh, say it!?" she said as she turned towards to me. I entered her room bitting my lips and rubbing my head.

"I- I- I need a glow up" I said it at last. Her smile dropped and suddenly a huge smile appeared "yes, finally, I don't want to see you as a grim reaper any more, you have one of the finest genes in this country, you have to show it off." she said and smirked and started her work.

"You got 2 hours to school, I will finish it faster." she said. She made me sit on the stool in front of the dressing table. She tossed my hoodie but I got it and put in my bag. She opened my hair, made me wash it, then blow dried it. "you have beautiful hairs bitch, your highlights have gotten old but they look nice now." said jang mi. She waxed the bit of hair, applied make up on and put the dress on.

"never go on a beauty contest, you will win all my prizes" she said and clapped in excitement for her masterpiece.

I drove my car. Nervous as hell. This time I drove the car straight to the college everyone started starring at me. I have my hoodie in my bag, should I just wear it. Oh no, someone told me I would stunning without the hoodie and someone else told me I got the best genes in the whole country. Well she is right. My brother got my dad's genes and my sister got that women's genes. I have both.

I realised jungkook is in the crowd of girls and jimin is beside him. I closed my eyes took a deep breath and stepped out of the car, everything went quite.

JIMIN POV..
ah this crowd. Seriously? I was searching for dal miin when I saw a blue car pulled up and a girl stepped out. Everything went quite.

"Is this dal miin?" jungkook asked me. "she is your classmate dude, you should know her." I replied without taking my eyes off her. She smiled at me and walked ahead. A crowd of boys followed her. Wait! Boys are following her.

Dal miin POV
I could here people ask.

"is she a new student?"
"I have never saw her before"
"she looks like straight out of a anime"
"wait, is that dal miin?"
"she looked liked like this!? "
"oh, god dal miin was actually beautiful as her name"
"she is prettier than I thought to be."
"she looked at me!!"

I could see jisoo smiling at me, I really don't get her why is she so good to me. I just went to my seat. I could see jihoon step down the desk looking at me and then jenny and her friends were starring at me.

People were peeking from the hallway into our class. As jungkook sat next to me, I could feel the intensified glares.

"I barely made out of the crowd." He said. I smiled at him. " you know what, never wear that hoodie again. You would totally get offers from entertainment brands" he said.

"I am totally not interested in it." I said. " I know, but seriously you are so beautiful" he said to me.

Then jihoon came to me.
__________________________
Pls comment
BTW, I don't know if the story is going fast but we needed to take her hoodie off because the story isnt about the glow up but about her and jimin.