Ch-23 (a) . Touch

Dal miin pov...

I was in the midst of the call i could hear them come in when that guy grabbed my arm. I was hiding besides the garbage can. He pulled me.

"you can't Runaway from me." he says and he looked crazy scary.
I know this guy for more than 2 years and all u know is where he lives. Nothing else.

He pulled me closer, I resisted him but he dragged me to the other side tossing my phone somewhere.

I kept trying to be free but his grip was stronger.

My hopes rose up when I heared them calling my name. Before I could respond he put a clothe around my mouth....

Dragging me.. When I was being to stubborn he slammed me on a wall. I trued to run away but he pinned me.

It was so disgusting... He leaned down and started kissing my neck.. I pushed him, tears starred beaming in my eyes.

He had his hand on my wrist. He started kissing my collar bone and sucking it too. By now I knew there would be marks all over.

It felt so wrong. His hands were on my shirt.

When I kicked him where I should have kicked a long ago.

He groaned and fell down...
I pulled the cloth from my mouth and ran away.

I was thirsty and even my voice wasn't coming out. I kept running. That guy still followed me.

"why don't you stop following me?" I shout and everything fell silent in the sound of my name's.

"because you are mine" he said and that's the thing I herd from him.

He still followed me.

I ran away.... I realised it was the park where jimin and I came.

I don't know why but i ran to the artificial Bridge where I told him to check his phone.

Jimin pov...
Atlast we heard her voice. That soothing voice was crying.

We all fell silent and looked at each other.... I don't know why but i ran to the place where she said I can always find her there.

The boys followed me too. It was quite near.

"is that dalmi " jang mi said as we came towards the area.

Everyone gasped seeing her state. We could see her from afar.

She was running barefoot, with a torn shirt and skirt, her hairs were messy and sticking on her face due to sweat and she looked not so well.

Her eyes lit up as she say me. She slowed down I immediately ran grabbing her in my arms and holding her tight.. As she started crying.

I saw that guy ran here too.

When the boys ran before us...

Jungkook and taehyung ran faster than the police tehy caught up with the guy faster.

He was soon beaten and on the ground while the police held him in place.

I tried to pull back to look at her but she held me tighter. She soon fainted in my arms. I scooped her in my arms. When I saw the red marks all over her neck And collar bone.

"taehyung...." I mumble he looked at me.

"kill him." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

" we can't kill him but we can always beat him to death." jungkook said and they nod.... The police were there but as soon as they saw them walking they backed off.

I wanted to kill that guy myself but miim is a priority.

Jang mi joined the boys in beating while jisoo followed me.

" her shirt" she mumbles before fixing it even she saw the marks and gasped.

Miin was cold..... And and looked terrified. I carried her to my car and sat her in it...

When she grabbed my hand. "don't" she mumbles slightly opening her eyes.

She was half conscious... She looked completely exhausted.

I kneeled to her level holding her hand.

"tell me what do you want?" I ask her.

"I want to forget his touches." she said while crying slowly.

My eyes glanced over at the marks on her collar bone.

And again looked at her face. "yeah sure let's go somewhere far" I said getting up placing her in the car and closing her side of the door.

I turned to jisoo who stood there.

"ill take her to a hotel. She won't be able to stay in her room surrounded with people who want to interrogate her.ç u said snd she nodded.

" make sure to take care of her. " she said and I just nodded.

Jogging to the driver's side. Getting inside the car.....

I drove off there not caring what happens to the man. I am sure there are enough people who will take care of him but it's just me who y/n will find safe right now.

I glanced at the bag with my hoodie from someday I forgot....i sighed in relief that I will get her changed into those.

Miin is quite small for my clothes and she will be okay.

We reached infront of the enormous building. Park Hyatt seoul.

Wearing my cap and picking the paper bag with my hoodie.... I opened y/N's door. Fixing her clothes as much as I could, I put jacket on her.

We walked inside the hotel... The guard recognized me and gasped seeing y/N's state.

The hotel belongs to my father's hotel change and I have a suit of my own.

The staff found out about it, I entered through the side gate and went to the 24th floor.

Opening the big door I took her inside carrying y/n to the bedroom and made her rest there. She sighed in relief feeling the warm bed.

I put the stuff on the table before guiding y/n to the washroom where I washed her face. Tied her hair in a low pony.

Her skirt was completely torn so I just slightly took it out
I hesitated before taking off her shirt.

But I couldn't expect her to do that... She was practically passed out. She was completely exhausted.

I then remembered she wanted to forgot those marks.

"y/n?" she turned to me as soon as I called her.

"I can make you forget about those marks.... BUT." I STOPPED midway.

"but?" she weakly asked.

"I can only replace them" I said and she looked at me.

"do it fast then...." she said with tears.

Both of looked at each other. Her eyes were teary while I was taken back.

"I won't stop if you don't stop me now." I said and she looked at me.

"these touches are irking me. I can still feel those touches. DO IT FAST I-." she said with a scream.

While I dropped the towel I was holding on the floor and marched towards her cutting her off pushed her gently to the wall hiding her waist I cup her face with my free hand and kissed her....

She placed her hand in my shoulder gently
Holding them tightly.

..........

Sorry for the late update.
This is my least favourite book.