Ch-3 hey, potato

dal miin sat on a bus where she got a text...

TODAY 

dipshit: call me, it's urgent

very urgent

dal miin calls ...

dipshit: hey potato.

me: what!?

dipshit: see, I really need urgent help

me: you are being sus? what do you want?

dipshit: see, I absolutely cannot leave big hit building today. I have to practise now, get me some clothes, please.

me: bitch, you have numerous assistants and manger. ask them?

dipshits: first, I have this cool, considerate image here, I can't ruin it by telling them to get me some clothes and also give them access to my wardrobe.

me: why do you think I will do that.

dipshit: because I am your elder brother.

me: that actually gives me a reason why I shouldn't do it.

dipshit: I will post your pic on my social media declaring you are my little sister.!!

me: where will you receive those clothes?

dipshit: just give me those in front of my company.

me: I am coming.

dal miin rushes to her brother's dorms , gets some clothes, and goes to the big hit building. where she can see her brother waiting for her in front of the building. she throws the bag at him as soon as she sees her brother, Song Chanuel in all his mighty.

"Thank you so much" , says chanyuel as he checks what she brought.

"bitch, I swear, if you try to blackmail me like that again I would post all those embarrassing pics of yours on social media."

"you don't even have a social media account! ha! wait, are you talking about the unsung moon" says chanyuel.

"yes, babes and I don't know how much will you suffer." she says passing an evil smile and turns to leave.

"hey, wanna see our routine" asked chanuel. "no, no,no jungkook of BTS is from my college, he will definitely recognise me. nah I wont go in" said dal miin making a disapproving expression.

"I bet he doesn't even know what you look like" said chanyeol pulling her arm.

"he knows what I am wearing" says dal miin holding the door handle resisting his pull. "I will treat you to whatever you want" said channel leaving the grip of his hands.

"okay, I don't know what you are dying to show me but I am okay if I get a treat." said dal miin as she marches forward.

After a while she sits in the practise room, watching her brother and his group dancing. it was a 5 member group, chanuel at the centre surrounded with hong bin, zed, young hoon, seojun.

After the practice,they sit around dal miin to chat.

hong bin- you know miin, your new song is lit.

Seo jun- it went viral already, it hasn't been a day you have posted it.

zed- noona, you should already reveal yourself. you will go hit.

young hoon- she is already a hit.

Dal miin- I trust you all , never expose me. okay.