Ch-17 a moon one and only

everyone was literally crying as she told the story

when the junior detective interested and asked what does this have to do with the stab, is he an idiot? who made him a detective? it's obvious he came back? but dal miin responded and even this shocked everyone. even jisoo who was there all this time was shocked.

dal miin speaks...

"yesterday, I mean on the day of the incident, I was in the class. when I got a text from the person. he said he was seo in woo. it was that guy's name. I could never forget the name. he had been stalking me all this time, he knew everything about me. he even knew what i was wearing that day, i left the room in panic when i bumped into someone and felt pain, as everyone was running towards me,i turned my head back, i saw that scary face, that never wanted to see again, he smirked at me. and he even spoke loud enough for me to hear.

"what did the son of bitch say?" asked chanuel

"he would come for me when I wake up," she said. it sent a shockwave around.

everyone in the room became furious. the police called people to barricade the place.

after a few minutes, we were seating in the room, it was so awkward.

"Why didn't you say anything," asked jang mi

"I thought you people didn't care" as she replied everyone felt so bad for her.

"lets talk about something else, i really want to forget him, it gives me chills whenever i hear anything about him. please" she begged with such pitiful voice. and started crying, when everyone started patting her and consoled her.

jimin couldn't hold it anymore, i rushed out of the room and suga followed. he started crying outside when suga came hugged him.

"hyung, she had so hard, we all thought she was a coward, but she is the bravest of them all. one was making her mentally weak and other was a physcho, she had it so hard. she wasnt introvert, she was hurt, her own mother made her believe she was incompetent, and a physcho is after her life now. what do i do?" as he cried hugging suga who patted his back and said

"we all are here, now we can protect her, she is as safe. don't worry." suga said.

chanuel POv

let me just see that son of a bitch, i will kill him, I could see dad fumming in anger and also crying.

"i was incompetent, 2 years she sealed her mouth, her smile was hiding so much, how could i not know all this all along" dad said as he was sitting on the bench in the hallway.

" dad, everything is gonn be fine, we should protect her now.

the atmosphere was tense...

few hours ago.

jungkook POV

everyone has managed to divert dal miin's mind. these reporters even found out what happened 2 years ago. she was going trending online. many things were going on. many celebrities had already visited in a day. thank goodness they were good , they didn't remind her of all the things.

the place was heavily barricaded above all her room most of the time had me than enough people all the time to subdue anyone who comes. BTS, dope, jang mi, jisoo, bang pd, everyone would be there. some would come and go, while many wouldn't leave their spots. police was still finding the phychopath.

jimin hyung would sit next to her 24/7 , he would let any male person who came to visit touch her. on the other hand chanuel hyung almost killed a wardboy thinking him to be seo in woo.

JIMIN POV

no one was in her hospital room except me, I was cutting fruits for her when I saw her hands trembling as she held her phone. I rushed and snatched it.

unknown

unknown-we will meet soon, I will take you home.

where you actually belong.

you belong in front of me.

"this son of a bitch, how dare he text her," I said, her mood was down already she rested her back on the lifted part of the bed.

Dal miin POV

this isn't going soon, I could hear jimin curse at him, I need to brush up, I need to tell that guy on his face with complete audacity of bitch, I need to shove him off. I was caught up in planning his murder when I felt an arm swirl around my waist, jimin was sitting at the side of the bed, all this time he would sit on the stool near the bed but he decided to sit on the edge of the bed today. he pulled me closure. closure enough for me to not able see at his full-face at once.

"like the moon, you have a side even the stars can't shine on it and a side even the sun couldn't burn on it, you are not a small star among many but a single moon which shine big and is the only," he said.

she smiled at his words and pulled herself back but he resisted her movements. she looked at him with curiosity when bent and kissed her, she flung her hands around his neck and kissed him back.

they stopped when they heard a lot of "ohhhhh" and "uwuwuw" just to see, tae covering jungkook's eyes while watching himself and jungkook pulling Tae's hand away, claiming he is a adult. while suga is leaning against the wall trying best to stop his laughter, jin is petrified and namjoon and hobi are hooting there.

she hid her tomato red face, and started fanning herself. "its hot here" can we switch on the fan.

"the AC is at 16 degree celsius" claimed namjoon

"then i will go outside" she said smiling

"you are the patient, we will go do sometime pass while giving both of you the space" saying this all of them left

while dal is still blushing.

_____________________________________

hello, sexy potatoes

how you doing, when you read this just once for once please comment.