CH-2 "ugly!?"

Dal Miin went to the rooftop because she had a free class, she took her tablet and a notebook out and started working on the new song. 

jimin p/v

"they sent me today to pick jungkook up, seriously! it's not like he is a kid who can't come home alone" jimin curses as he walks to jungkook's class

after looking at the crowd of girls surrounding jungkook, who is obviously being awkward there he immediately pauses on his way.

"he needs bodyguards as well" sighs jimin

he was in disguise, which was pretty much visible because it's difficult to hide a beautiful face.  jimin walks into the building and texts jungkook to come to the car after the class ends.

As he puts his phone back, he  hears someone humming, the voice was being echoed in the staircase, he decided to follow it. he looks at both side and started going up stairs, as he went up, and closer to the rooftop, the humming became clearer.

Dal miin p/v

I was working on my new song, I already had the emotion for it, it was hatred, pure hatred. I had a crush on Ji hoon. seriously am I the bossy president type. ugh, so cheesy. get back to the song.

I started singing the first line to finalize what tune I want it in. when I heard a noise behind, I flinched and was about to fall off the roof when someone grabbed my hoodie collar from the back.

jimin p/v

It was a beautiful voice, as I opened the door, I could hear the girl trying to sing the song in different tunes. probably checking on what is perfect for it. I instinctively started clapping but she flinched and was about to fall off the rooftop when I grabbed her hoodie from behind which resulted in her face coming into view. she had beautiful hair. it was straight and blond with a blue and brown hint, obviously multiple hair dye failures. she was beautiful.

she was surprised and was still scared as she was hanging on the edge of the roof.  her whole body was shivering as she got down of the barrier she was sitting on. she bowed me a thank you, collected her stuff, put her hoodie back hiding the beautiful face, and left after bowing a thank you again. I saw a red notebook lying there. I reached to get it. when the girl rushed and took the book before I could.

"Its mine, I will be taking this," she said and ran away.

"so, In the end,I don't know who she is." I sighed.

Dal miin p/v

oh my god, why is someone on the rooftop, nobody goes there, I almost died from falling off the rooftop. what if everyone would have thought I committed suicide? everyone would have thought I was a coward? wait, there was a person there would that person be blamed for my murder? oh god, I would have ruined the life of an innocent person? wait, I was about to fall because he surprised me? if I would have died would it be murder or an accident? but it wasn't the person's fault, I flinched on a small thing? I would have murdered myself!?

author p/v

as she was overly over-thinking, she bumped into jungkook, who was looking at her with confusion on why is she panicking. One of his eyebrows was raised and the head was tilted aside.

she just managed to stop herself, she saw him just in front of her. she stopped herself as if there was a force field in front of him and she can't cross it. 

"a-are you okay" asked jungkook with serious concern.

" I am perfectly fine, bye" as she said she just practically ran from there as if a demon is after her.'

jimin came down to see a confused jungkook, who was confused as hell. he slung his hand around his neck making jungkook bend down.

"lets go!" said jimin. 

As they managed to leave the premises, they were surrounded by girls again but as jenny entered the scene the place became quiet, she smiled at jimin who had an eyebrow raised but his eyes caught the girl he saw on the rooftop walking out of the school.

but was brought back by another voice.

" Oppa, I will help you out of here," said jenny

"huh!?" exclaimed jimin, "so, she is from the Oppa species" thought jimin as he turned toward jungkook who was beside him.

"no, it's fine, we will go by ourselves," said jimin as he walked towards their van with the help of an assistant and the driver.

as they sat in the car and started driving, jimin could see the girl walking while wearing earbuds in her ear and the car crossed her.

"hey, do you know her?" asked jimin to jungkook

"who?" asked jungkook as he turned and looked outside the window to see a hooded figure walking alone.

he sighed and turned to jimin "even though I didn't see the girl's face, I can bet my whole fortune, that she is song dal miin" said jungkook with full confidence.

"why are you so confident about it" asked jimin.

"everyone calls her the dark side of the moon, ugly, whatnot, she always has her face covered and is always sitting alone, on top she is the top of her class, she gets 1st place without even listenning to what the teacher is saying, which makes people outcast her even more, we actually have a single class in common" told jungkook

"ugly!? are you kidding me, she is freaking beautiful" told jimin.

"you saw her face? how? we only see a part of her face.It's always hidden." asked jungkook.

"well , she was sitting on the edge of the roof barrier and was about to fall when I held her hoodie and I saw her then." told jimin filled with herioc proudness.

"why. was she about to fall only when you reached there when she was fine until you didn't reach" asked jungkook breaking jimin's herioc proudness.

"uhmmm, the fact is I saved her" said jimin and avoided his gaze.

jungkook smirked...

________________________________________

So, you know. I again say jungkook is not dal miin's love interest or vice versa in any way. its a jimin fanfition.

dal miin had a crush on jihoon. and doesn't have anymore because he has been bullying her since.

thank you to my readers.