Ch-16 no, i will tell

jugkook POV...

I was in my practice when dal miin called. I sat in the corner and took the call.

"Hello?"

"h-h-hello jungkook, you know someone s-s-stabbed dal min, we are taking her to XXX hospital" jisoo was strembling as she told me.

"what!?" as i shouted , hyungs came to me.

"i didn't know her family, so i called you" she said and the call got disconnected.

"we are going to the hospital" i rushed to leave and said

"what happened!? asked suga.

"dal miin has been stabbed" i said and could see jimin freeze, in no time we rushed through the building and sat in our car, jin hyung just drove. i informed chanuel hyung about her.

Chanuel POV..

dal miin has been stabbed!? I informed Jang mi and dad, we were all rushing to the hospital. for the last i saw dad collapse was when dal miin went missing 2 years ago, he didn't even cry when mom died, but now i am seeing him cry.

EMERGENCY WARD.

The place was sealed, reporters had been gathered but the number of reporters increased when such amount of celebrities were rushing in.

Dal miin was in the operation theatre already when everyone reached. jisoo was explaining everyone what happened. police was already there, everyone was tensed. jang mi was crying continuously, mr.song couldn't speak a word.

when the nurse came out. everyone stood up.

"we are in urgent need of o negative blood, it's rare we don't have any in our hospital, it will take time to reach from the other hospital.

"my blood group is O-" a voice said everyone turned to it, it was jisoo. 

the surgery took longer, everyone was tensed, even bang pd showed but later found BTS was there as well. namjoon was handling the reporters. 

after a 3 hour long surgery, the doctor came out.

"the surgery went well, but because of the shock , it will take time, everything can be only determined after she wakes up.

they took dal miin to the ICU, everyone was looking at her from the outside, the situation was tensed. police would corden up because the stab culprit hasn't been caught. the news were being filled with news about dal miin and that and her being the youngest of the song family.

after 2 days..

jang mi POV...

I was sponging dal miin when i felt her fingers move after a while she called out "unnie, my stomach is hurting" i felt so relief hearing it, I called everyone, they were here all along but when i had sent them back to wash her up she woke up.

JIMIN POV..

she finally woke up, i am running to her hospital room right now, as I opened her hospital room. she was on the bed . sitting at a 45 degree angle with leg straight looking straight, surrounded with people. her family sitting their , doctors telling her health and 2 cops there, that didn't matter, how many people were there, i rushed and hugged her. she wasn't responding. I lifted my head