ch-5 I dont care

"he is my elder sister" she said.

what!?, should I be shocked about the fact that she is his sister or he is actually a she.

"no, I mean he is my older brother" she says correcting herself oh thank god, she corrected herself. I sighed in relief.

"wait, that means you are the sister of song Jang-mi and chanuel, you are practically my boss's daughter, song Seung hoon is a large shareholder at big hit, he is a legend in the music industry, you are the daughter of song jae yi as well." he exclaimed in excitement.

"This is exactly why I don't tell anyone, dont over react please and keep it a secret" she begged me. "yes, I wont tell anyone, then be my friend" I said to her proposing a handshake.

she smiled and shakes my hands. "okay!"

dal miin POV

oh god, I told him. I feared that jungkook will find out and he did, anyway its not that i can erase his memory not telling that he is my brother WOULD HAVE worsen my situation more. I should just tell him about my family and he became my first friend...

it was the lunch break and I always picked my food. I am a picky person, and because I had to complete my song, I bought some easy to have a sandwich and went to the rooftop, to complete my song that was about pure hatred.

I sat down opened my notebook and that's when I notice I don't feel hate towards anyone now, shit!. I cant complete my song until I feel hate. if I force myself to write a song against my current emotion, the song is gonna be rubbish. 

I opened my track connected earpods this time because I can't let anyone hear it. I listened to the song that I saved a long time ago, that's a really beautiful song but I had saved it for later. I don't know why but it isn't time to release it yet.

well I went through all the tracks I saved and started writing I song, I felt cheerful, well, I think because I got a friend today. Let's write a song on friendship, it's irony that someone who never had friends always knows the importance of friendship and that someone is my lonely self.

I began writing when I felt the door to the rooftop open, I immediately hid the lyrics and closed all the files where I had my track saved.

it was jungkook.

"How- did you know I would be here?" I asked jungkook

"This is the loneliest place in the whole school," he said scratching his scalp with the free hand, he was carrying a tray of cafeteria food. "oh!" I exclaimed as he sat down on the ground with legs crossed.

"I saw you buy that food as lunch which is supposed to be eaten as snacks, why don't you have the cafeteria meal instead of buying those fast foods." he asked passing me a tray.

"I had some work, and eating all this would be hassle." I replied. "so should we study while eating" he asked.

"ah, don't worry I can help you complete the full course when the teacher is teaching, it doesnt really changes the result on how long you study, its perfect to study less if you have studied the required amount" I said.

"well, that is amazing because I am just studying for the sake of passing." he said. "I know!!" I replied with a smile

and we started laughing. I played a short animated movie and we were eating and laughing there. I was about to go to the library when I heard a voice call me.

"hey ugly moon," I know it's definitely jenny. she was being followed with her twin sister jisoo who always smiled at me, that makes me believe jenny is the evil twin.

I instinctively hid my face in the hood and mask.

"see, ugly I saw you with jimin Oppa this morning, you came out just before jimin oppa came out from the rooftop.. see, know your status. I am a soon to debut idol and what are you, a freshman. stay away from him. you know I wonder what you look like, how much ugly are you" as she said she reached to take off my hoodie.

what should I do, I can see jungkook coming towards me and jimin too, seriously i6 am dead if jimin does something and someone held jenny's hand.

I looked up to see it was...

it was jisoo, she stopped her and even scolded her. jungkook and jimin just stood there as jisoo acted before they could.

I really don't want to be a part of the drama, because I know as soon as I lose temper something bad will happen, leaves the place and enters the library where because they can't make noise, they won't have a dramatic scene here. I sit assured and works on my assignment because I have to submit them despite being rich myself earning from my youtube channel. well, as a matter of fact, I earn a lot from the advertisement post I post on my social media account and from youtube.

well back to my work...

you know what's the irony, the reason for the drama outside is studying peacefully while I can see a heated argument going.

as much of my assumption because I cant hear a shit going outside and my knowledge about their characteristic, jenny and jisoo about to fight big but jenny became soft as she saw jimin and is clinging to him, who trying his best to get her off him.

anyway. I. don't. CARE. I wore my earpods and started with my work.

__________________________________________

I again saw, jungkook isn't dal miin's love interest or vice versa in anyway