Ch-9 It Is An App

Jihoon came upto me...

"hi, I am Jihoon, nice to meet you" "what!?, this bitch didn't recognise me." I thought to myself. I could see jungkook trying his best to not laugh.

The teacher came and cleared the crowd. Jihoon also went back to his seat, jenny could totally kill me.

He looked at me while squanting his eyes.

" miss, you aren't from our class, I don't have news for a new student" he said to me. Everyone started talking. I stood up and answered him awkwardly. How can he not recognise ne "sir, I am dal miin."

The whole class started chatting, people were glaring at me. Jisoo looked like she already knew it was me. Jihoon turned and smirked at me. Jenny ofc, almost passed out.

"oh my, young lady you really are beautiful. You should never hide yourself like that before" he said and smiled

I blushed and sat down. Whichever class I attended I had to tell the professor that I am the dal miin who used to be sitting in a corner.

It was the lunchbreak, but I suppose jungkook had some class or something, I didn't see him anywhere, so as always I went upstairs to the rooftop

As I opened the door with my lunch, I could see jimin sleeping on the old desk kept there, I didn't expect him to be there. Well, I have his gift with me in my bag.

I went near him bend down to his level and and called him "excuse me" he seem to get up.
Or should I say "excujme" he got up rubbed his eyes.

"oh, hi" he said.

I saw him in the morning, wait! Don't tell me you have been here since before. "well, I wanted to appreciate you Hmmm, for the-" he was gonna say but she cut him.

"for the change?" I said.
(both chuckle)

Jimin- yeah... Yeah.

"would you like to share a meal with me" dal miin said pointing at the meal as she sat down. "is it okay?" he asked. "yes, definitely, come down" she replied.

"ah BTW, here is your gift. HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I said taking out the gift from my bag. He took the gift and replied "oh, I didn't expect to receive something" He opened it and found out it was a barcode.

"is it some kind of letter or what" he asked. She replied making a laughing and disgusted face "No, not at all that's really cheesy, it's an app, scan it when you reach home"

She smiled and chatted.

behind the rooftop door, jungkook was smiling holding a tray of food, "Is jimin hyung has been wandering around here for her" he smiled and left the place chuckling.

SKIP to night.

Jimin POV

I was busy all day, I just took a shower and came to sleep. I picked the barcode she gave me. I picked my phone and scanned it. After a while a site opened, It had a button for download.

I pressed it.

it had downloaded completely just a bit to go. I got excited and showed the internet is unavailable. "What!?" "WHO THE HELL SWITCHED OFF THE WIFI!?" I shouted.

to which namjoon hyung shouted from outside " oh I tripped on its plug"

"WHO THE HELL IS SHOUTING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT" shouted yoongi hyung. I quickly switched to mobile data, when it finally downloaded. I was so happy , more than when I won the free bowl with ramen, more than when I won the dosaeng.

The icon was puppy and the name of the app was excuje- me, I started laughing at the name. when I opened the app, I discovered it was an app that helps me translate languages in korean as the person is speaking. it also had a personalized map for anyplace in the country. it had many feature, it even had feature that could tell me how many phones are around me. it also had a feature which can help me find a certain person's phone location if i enter its number. and it also had a voice assistant, this thing is freaking awesome.

she is a complete genius.

I should call her and thank her. WAIT! I never even asked for her number! how can I be so stupid.

I went out in frustration to drink something, when I found jungkook's phone open that too with dal miin's number on screen. seriously, god is helping me. I quickly took the number and went into the room without getting noticed.

jungkook POV.

Ah, what kind of idiot is he, he never asked her number. if I didn't existed what would he have done.

I opened my contact and put her number on my screen, and kept it on the kitchen counter, she told me not to give it to anyone, but I guess you are not just someone. I have been here since the last 10 minutes, where is he!?

*the door opened* ah he came. yes his slow pok head took the number. I took my phone back after playing the cupid and went in.

"oh I forget, I came out for water not to play cupid." I went back to the kitchen then finally to my room again.

Jimin pov...

I saved the number as moon, after debating to text her or not on is it good to text this late, but if I don't text about the gift what if she is hurt.

and I finally texted her.

DAL MIIN pov.

how can I be so stupid and not give him my number? I was jumping on my bed like crazy because of my stupid bain. when I noticed my dad is looking at me with atmost confusion.

"moon, you are fine right" he asked me with a bewildered face. "yupp, I am fine" I replied and sat back down calmly.

He walked to me in worry, " I know you don't much like interacting with people but if you have trouble with something, you can tell me. you don't have anxiety right?" he asked while gently holding my hands.

" I am fine, don't worry" I replied with a nervous chuckle.

"by the way, do you use these instruments, they are so many, good my daughter should have at least this much." he said with a proud face.

"it's okay, I play them sometime when I want to have a break." I said and he left the room still giving me glances with nervous smiles and I heard a message notification from an unknown number...

________________________________________________________

so, only 6 people on earth knows that she is unseen moon. her brother, his friends and she herself. she is a software engineering major.